Saving Inalic

“416,786,564.004.….416,786,564,005.…416,786,564,006.……”

Out of boredom Emmett started counting about 3 hours ago. And so far nothing has happened. After the teenagers arrived we some how got beaten and put in a truck that was apparently vampire and wolf resistant. It was horrible in there. Imagine being in smelly dumpster filled with year old rotten tuna fish. Now add 6 off your most annoying relatives and 5 homeless people that haven’t washed in like a decade    ( authors note: no disrespect meant) all cramped up in the dumpster that was 12 feet in perimeter.  If you imagined all that then that how I felt being in the back of the truck for the hour that took us to get where ever we where.

“….416,786,564,078 …416,786,564,079.…”

Everyone was muttering whether it was to themselves or to someone else.  I myself was being driven crazy because of the wolves. With them around I couldn’t see visions that involved us. And that meant that I couldn’t see how to get out. Ugh I’ve never felt so useless in my life! Well technically in my vampire ‘life’.

“….416,786,564,136.…416,786,564, and I’m so bored!” BOOM Emmett hit his head so hard against the wall that it made a little crack. Tiny, but a crack none the less. This meant that it wasn’t truly impossible to get out of here. 

“Sh*t! Mother beeper! That f****n hurt! Ugh!” Emmett was yelling profanities while rubbing the back of his head where he slammed it against it wall.

“Emmett. Emmett! Stop.” Rosalie was trying to calm Emmett down while shaking him Which in my opinion didn’t help at all. 

“Em, can you do that again?” Jasper asked him getting nearer to where Emmett had cracked the wall.

“Are you freaking kidding me! Do you know how much that F****n hurt! It felt like I slammed head first into a train that was going 40 bazillion miles per hour!”

Wow that must’ve seriously hurt a ton. Emmett has never, ever in my entire time lived with his ever been so cussy in a short period of time. And trust me he cusses a lot.

“Em,  look you cracked the wall. Out everything that we’ve tried you head cracked the wall. You head.” Esme chuckled under her breath.

“Of course it had to be his head. Why didn’t we think of that? Since it’s full of air.” the wolf I thought that was named Paul muttered.

We acted like we didn’t hear him and continued examining the wall.

**************************************************************

At least an hour later of punching and peeling the wall we  finally hit jackpot and got through the wall. The problem was that the hole was only about 3 inches wide.

Clash Clash Clash 

We could hear commotion happening out side but didn’t know what was happening. All we could hear was clashing sounds and yelling in a strange language. We could also smell blood - which was making us extremely thirsty - especially my poor Jasper. The sweet blood even had affect on Carlisle - who hasn’t been tempted by human blood for so long! The only one who didn’t seemed so tempted was Edward. 

We kept picking and peeling at the wall. Finally after about an hour the hole got bigger and we now had a 6 inches wide hole. It was bigger than it was before, but even I  wouldn’t fit through there.

“We’re picking a whole to freedom….with bloodsuckers” Leah - the only  female wolf in here - mumbled with both disgust and disbelief. 

“Don’t think I’m happy about these either puppy” was Rosalie’s response.