The Oracle Doesnt want Chiron to Know?

Recap:

"You're lying" I told him. Making him laugh even more.

"You wouldn't believe how right I am. The gods are untrustworthy and filthy. Their time to rule has passed and now it's ours. Join us in our victory" he said holding out his hand towards me. Looking around at everyone, and then slowly stepped out toward him. When I reached him I acted as if I was going to give him my hand, but instead stomped on his foot and turned around again heading back with our group, with a grand triumphant smirk on my face. "As if" I called over my shoulder.

I suddenly felt someone grab my arm and whisper into my ear, "You really shouldn't of done that" before I was plunged into darkness.

Annabeth P.O.V

"Bella!" I screamed running forward to were she was just a second ago. But she wasn't there anymore Neither was Luke. And the rest of the traitors left, retreating into the woods. Something dark and creepy had wrapped it self around them and disappeared. This cant be happening! Just when we know that Bella isn't a spy, BAM she gets kidnapped

I looked over at Percy and he was just frozen, looking at the place where Bella had just been. Stupid, Stupid girl. She just had to make fun of Luke didn't she! Ah!

Kicking the dirt with my shoes I sat down putting my face between my hands. "We have to tell Chiron" I said after a minute.

Everyone nodded and started walking back to camp. Percy came over to me and helped me up. We walked toward camp looking back as if Bella would appear all of a sudden.

When we entered camp everyone was giving us strange looks because of out faces, but I believe that they were curious about Bella. And why she hadn't come back.

Walking in the big seeing that Chiron wasn't their playing poker or something like always I walked back into the office, with Percy and the rest trailing behind me.

"Oh, good-good your back - Where's Bella?" Chiron asked seeing that we were here. But strangely not looking at us still working on whatever was on his desk.

"Luke took her" Percy whispered. I think that he is going to burst out in tears any second now. But he was tough and didn't let it out.

Chiron's head snapped toward us, "What did you say?"

"Luke took her. We were out side of camp and them we saw a blue cow having babies and we went over to it-"

"Yeah, then when our dad left-"

"Luke appeared with like 6 other demi-gods-"

"But when Annabeth told him that he was out numbered-"

"We were suddenly surrounded-"

"Then Luke asked Bella to join him-"

"And she cocky as ever acted like she was agreeing-"

"But then she stomped on his foot and headed back towards us-"

"But that's when a black swirl-y thing went around Luke and her and it disappeared-"

"With them-" Conner and Travis explained to Chiron doing their twin thing.

"You say a black spirally thing?" He asked looking at the camp through the window. We all nodded. ""ο θεός δεν πρόκειται να είναι ευτυχής γι 'αυτό" He muttered under his breath. But I understood perfectly. Why would the god's not be happy about this? I mean sure Poseidon will be pretty mad, but the other's don't really care about other demi-gods except for their own.

"Percy, since it's your sister I am giving you a quest to rescue her. Go consult the oracle" Chiron told him. Percy nodded leaving. We all started to go out too. "Annabeth stay please" Chiron asked me, motioning me over.

"Yes Chiron?" I asked confused.

"Annabeth swear to me that what ever happens on that quest that you will keep Percy in check" he asked me.

"Of course, you don't need to ask me. But if it makes you happy, I swear on the river Styx that I will keep an eye on Percy to make sure he doesn't do anything too crazy" I said hearing the thunder roar above.

"Thank you Annabeth you may leave now" he said nodding, "Annabeth, May I ask you of a favor?"

"Sure"

"Please take Amintah back to her owners cabin" he said nodding toward the kitty that was playing with a piece of string in the corner. "Of course" I picked Amintah up and walked toward the Poseidon cabin to leave her.

I took extra long because I walked the long way, petting Amintah. She's such a lovely kitty. I didn't think I took that long, but it seems that I did because Percy was already in his cabin packing, when I arrived. "Hey, Chiron asked me to bring her back" I told him, setting Amintah on Bella's bed. Amintah looked around and jumped off running around the cabin. She stopped at my feet and let out a cute cry.

"Ignore her, she does that when Bella's not here" Percy told me looking under his bed for something. Amintah looked over at Percy and ran towards him. Percy seeing that Amintah was going toward him quickly got up and jumped on his bed. "Stay, Stay" he said pointing at Amintah.

"So what did the oracle tell you?" I asked. Percy's faced turned into confusion.

"It was so weird. When I went up there she was already....um Awake? Will yeah, and then she told me that the answer I seek isn't as important as what she was going to tell me" He told me.

"What exactly did she say?" I asked. This is weird the oracle has never moved before she was asked a question.

"The answer you seek is not as important as you think. And then she went into her little trace and said,

'At sunrise in mid fall

Will a child be born

Out of revenge or love

Should this child fall

Take with her the glorious days

Of the Olympian reign

And leave the world with an awakened fate'

But then she snapped out the trace and said 'Don't let our goddess fall or else even the Titan lord's power will not wake'" he said running a hand through his hair.

"Strange, have you told Chiron yet?" he looked at me as if I just told him that titan lord turned good.

"Um, no I forgot" He said quickly looking away.

"Percy is there something you didn't tell me?"

"NO!- No, why would you think that?" he stammered.

"Percy" I warned, glaring at him. He still didn't look at me.

"Fine, but you have to swear not to tell Chiron" he mumbled.

I hesitated for a minute. It couldn't be that bad could it? "Yeah sure"

"The oracle told me not to tell Chiron, because the gods want to keep it from him" He whispered, looking around as if someone might hear.

"Are you sure that she said that?" Why would the gods keep this from Chiron? Percy just nodded his head.

"I'm going to pack okay?" I told him walking toward the door.

"Who told you that you were coming?" Percy asked me joking.

"Oh, shut up seaweed brain. You know you cant live without me" I hear him laugh when I shut the door.

IiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiI

Please

Comment

Vote

And fan

thanks = )