Unexpected Confession

Recap:

"And mom. Didn't it ever occur to you that you should tell me! And I thought they called you the smart one out of all of us!" She yelled at my mom. Wait, what! Why did she just call my mom her mom!

"F*ck!" Lord Apollo said looking at me, Edward, and Percy wide eyed. Everyone looked over to us in wide eyes. Everyone except Bella. "What are you all looking-" she turned around and her face turned into disbelief.

But what shocked me the most was that her eyes weren't chocolate brown they were vibrate emerald and her normal reddish brown hair was now pitch black. What the Hades happened?

Annabeth P.O.V

"Um, hi" Bella looked at us with wide eyes and waved at us. "I was just acting. Yeah. Acting. I um- I wanted to…um" she stumbled, trying to make something up.

That was one of the most pathetic lie I've ever heard. And being friends with Percy makes me hear a lie every day. Some good, some bad. But not ever as bad as this.

"Don't even try." I said shaking my head in disappointment at her, "We came up here to find out what all this is about" I held out the newspaper. The Olympians and Bella's eyes went wide.

It took a while for the Olympians to acknowledge what it is, Bella looked frustrated for a second before snapping out of it at looked at me.

"Where the Hades did you get that!" Bella voice raised and stepped forward to snatch the paper away from my hand. But before she could I pulled it back.

"Can anyone of you please explain why it says here that Bella died when she was 5 twenty years ago?" I asked looking at all the Olympians, and then at Bella. Who was looking down biting her lip.

"Because, Bella Swan did die that afternoon" She mumbled slowly looking up at me. This wasn't the answer I was expecting. I was actually waiting for someone to pop up and say that we just got PUNK'D.

I didn't believe this was all true! Looking around I saw no camera's and everyone's faces where either worried or frustrated and confused. So this either has to be one heck of a prank or it's real. Hopefully it's the first one and not the second. Because if it is we're all domed.

"What?" Edward broke the silence. He sounded hurt. I wonder why? I know that they knew each other before but I think they are just friends. Right? I hope so, because the gods can be a little bit overprotected with their children. Especially a certain sea god.

Seeing that he wasn't getting any answer, except for a guilty looking Bella that refused to look at him, Edward turned around and headed towards the door. I saw his face was covered in grief and a bit of anger.

"Edward wait let me explain!" Bella yelled out in disappear. She reached towards him but he flinched away. Her eyes were now teary, and I could tell she was trying hard not to cry.

She shook her head and then her face turned cold and emotionless. "Very well" she whispered, then turned around towards the Olympians. "I believe my quest is over now. Excuse me" she whispered and then there was a glow of light and an eagle soared above and flew away.

Edward wasn't here anymore neither was Bella. Percy was zoned out and his face was wiped off of any emotion, so I don't know what he's thinking. The Olympians looked worried. And one by one they left leaving only a few behind.

"Demi-gods you should never speak about this matter again. Tell the Cullen boy that too. And if your ever asked about Bella Swan ever again invent something up that all three of you agree on like she left or something. But you shall never speak of this matter again. Understood?" Lord Zeus asked us, not giving us much choice.

"Of course" I mumbled immediately.

It took a few seconds but Percy finally whispered, "Sure"

Lord Zeus nodded his head before disappearing off. Mom looked like she wanted to tell me something, but I guess she decided against it because she turned around and left too. Lord Poseidon was looking at Percy and turning into mortal size he walked up to him. "No matter what has happened remember. She's still your sister nothing's changed" He told him before walking away.

Biting my lip I pulled Percy toward the doors to return back to camp. I'm sure this day is going to be a major one for the rest of my life.

PLease

COMMENT

FAN

AND

VOTE! THX = )