Camp Half-Blood

CHAPTER 8:

I was wearing a torn muddy blue jeans with a plain dirty white T-shirt on with my hair all messed up. I HATED it but I need to look like I was running away from monsters.

I stepped into the woods that surrounded the camp and started to act. First was the crying. Then was the screaming for help. Last was running and tripping so the “mad” hell-hound wouldn’t get me. 

Uncle H had thought that it would be more realistic if a monster would be chasing me. So he sent one of his pets. Of course he didn’t tell me first cause he think’s its funny. But he’s going to get it when I come back. Infact the whole time I will be here I’ll think of ways to get revenge.

“Help. Help somebody please. Help!!!” I yelled while at the same time crying. 

Suddenly I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. Then I felt as I was wrapped into a shadow.

Once the shadow-ness stopped I looked around and saw that I made it to my designation … Camp Half-Blood.

Then there was a commotion and a girl with blond hair and grey eyes came to me.

“Who’s she?” she asked the boy that pulled me into the shadow.

“I found her in the woods with a hell hound chasing her.” he said.

“Is she like us?” the girl asked? Inspecting at me like I was a dog in a completion. 

At that I had enough.

“You know SHE has a name” I said angrily at her.

“Okay, what’s your name?” she asked.

“Why should I tell you I don’t even know you” I said.

“Okay, let’s try this again my name is Annabeth and you are?” she said with a annoyed voice.

“Okay Anniebeth I’m Bella” I said pronouncing her name wrong on propose. 

“It’s Annabeth” she said.

“Okay Anniebeth what ever” I said well picking my nails.

“Annabeth what’s wrong?” asked a boy with sea-green eyes and black hair walking towards us.

“It looks like we have a new camper with us.” Annabeth said.

Then the boy looked over at me like he didn’t notice I was here before.

“Oh, hi I’m Percy Jackson son of Poseidon. That’s Nico son of Hades.” he said while pointing to the boy that ‘saved’ me “And that’s Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena.” he said pointing to Blondie.

Oh so Annabeth and Percy were my half brother and sister and Nico was my cousin. Ha I’m going to have so much fun here.