Talking with Annabeth

Chapter 9:

By time that everyone came and introduced them self’s it was dinner time.

We were walking to the Mess Hall when Annabeth asked the million dollar question. 

“So Bella do you think you know who your Olympian Parent is?” 

We didn’t start too good, but as we got to know each other better we actually becoming friends.

S***t I completely forgot to ask who was going to be my ‘parent’. Now my mom and dad might fight over me!!!!

No they - as in my Mom - wouldn’t do that because it’s not smart so now I’m clue less!!

“Um I have no idea” I replied honestly.

“Well which one of your parents was ’killed’ or went ’missing’” she asked.

“Well my Dad just died a few months ago and my Mom lives in Florida. I look like my Dad but my family says that I have everything else from my Mom” I said. This was technically not true because I usually looked like my mom but acted like my dad. But at the same time it kinda was cause Charlie got killed by the B***h Victoria while I arrived at Olympus. 

Anabeth had the thoughtful face on just like my mom. I even smiled a little about that.

“Well did you live with your Mom or Dad?” she asked thoughtfully.

“I lived with my Mom until almost a year ago. She got married again so I thought it was best if she got time alone with her new husband. So I moved in with my Dad.” I said carefully not telling her anything specific.

As we got closer I could hear notice.

“What’s it like to live here?” I asked softly.

“Well, it’s very different then the outside world.” Annabeth said. “it’s almost like there isn’t any other world when you’re here.”

I sighed.

“but don’t worry it’s not that bad you get used to it in a while.” she said looking at me. “Here we are” she said gesturing at the place where all the demi-gods were in tables.

Anabeth started walking away but then gestured that I follow her. She was walking towards a centaur. As the centaur turned around I saw that it was Chiron. 

“Annabeth good to see you.” He smiled and then turned to me. “ you must be Bella. I’m Chiron director of actives here at camp.  And this is Mr. D. Enjoy dinner dear‘s.”

At that he turned around and continued to talk to D.

“You have to sit with the Hermes cabin over there”, Annabeth said while pointing to the table that had most kids sitting there, “Because your not determined yet”

“Oh, okay then thanks for everything” I said to her.

“You’re Welcome” she said going to sit down with our half-brother’s and sister’s.