Dreams and dreams and evil king

Beth P.O.V (Bella)

"Momma why are there people that want to hurt me?" jolting awake a voice asked me. Shocked I turned around and see a little girl around the age of six sitting cross-legged looking at me sad.

"Wha- who are you?" I asked shocked. Looking around then room it looked like it was mine but it was a tad bit different. In the corner where I usually kept some old books or the oracles scrolls there where paintings that looked like something a two year old would do instead.

"momma your scaring me" the little girl whispered a tear falling down her rosy cheeks. I yearned to comfort her and tell her everything was alright. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. For some odd reason I couldn't take my eyes away from her. She looked so like -...me? Ash blonde curls around her face and big grey eyes with long lashes. She was indeed a beauty.

"Momma?" the little girl asked again looking at me worriedly.

"Who ARE you?" I asked.

"Momma it's me A.J." she said confusion written all over her face.

"A.J. ?" I asked still confused. Who IS she? She can certainly not be my baby girl. Because I just gave birth to her some moments ago.

The girl or A.J. As she said nodded, "Anehta Josephina Simetra Areh of Olympus, your one and only and greatest daughter"

"My daughter?" I asked bewailed. How can this girl be my baby. My Baby! Oh no I was in labor then I went to my room…..what happened? I don't remember, I just remember the pain And... My baby did she survive? Of course she survived. Gods I stupid. I left her in Artemis care so she must me alright.

Quickly getting up of the comfortable bed I rushed over the door and down the stairs. When I reached the front door I was surprised when I opened the them and found an empty closet instead.

"Now, now Ezabeth don't try to go away before we can have a chance to talk" a hunting voice came from behind and told me. I didn't have to turn around to know who was. But still, I slowly turned around and saw my biggest fear (well except for spiders that is) the old hag that made mine and Apollo's life miserable with each other.

"Witch" I said looking at her. She had not aged a day from when I last saw her which was long ago. Which was good for her, because I don't think she can afford another wrinkle on her face.

"Whore" she said simply. Wow I didn't know she knew those kinds of words. I raised my hand ready to struck her with a lightning bolt.

"Now don't do that before we've actually talked. Don't worry I'm not here to actually HARM you in anyway. I've come to make a-" she got cut off.

"Momma?" "A.J."'s voice came from the stairs and then soon after she appears at the top of them looking confused. "Momma who's that?" she asked looking at the old hag curiously.

" Oh I see that you found a way to make a Demi-god around the curse, but no this isn't any regular demigod...oh my, she's immortal just like her mommy" it laughed at turned towards A.J. She held out her Hand and motioned A.J. to go next to her.

"A.J. Don't!" I warned . but it was to late A.J. ran at an incredible fast pace and held the hags hand.

"No!" I screamed as they disappeared and now there was no one left. I suddenly felt dizzy and fell to the floor clutching my head witty my hands.

" Now you know the pain, Ezabeth. You now know how it feel's to know that your precious daughter is DEAD"

"No!" I screamed again sitting up and looking around. Where am I? It looks like an infirmary? My hands went down to my stomach involuntary, and boy was I shock when I found it flat. Where's my baby? I quickly got up and looked around there wasn't much here in this room. Just the bed I was on a few cabinets and a...crib?

Rushing forward I went to the crib, but there wasn't anything there. oh no, what if something went wrong during labor? No, no, no, no! I pulled my hair and started pacing. There was a knock at the door. I felt someone come in but I didn't really pay attention to them because I was to much worried to care. Well that was until they Put a hand on my shoulder, anyway. Not thinking about twice it I flipped them over onto the ground with their back down and chest up facing me.

"Calm down princess I was just coming to check on you" They said. Looking down I noticed that it. Was Ares.

"Oh Ares, It's just you." I said backing away and started pacing again.

"Hey don't say my name with that tone you'll wear it out" he said in a joking tone.

"where is she?" I asked looking at the crib then back at him.

" who?" he asked confused.

" A.J., that's who" I said getting annoyed at his stupid-ness.

"Beth who A.J.?" he asked still confused. It took me sometime to realize he was actually confused and didn't know what I was talking about.

" A.J. Anehta My baby girl" I told him rolling my eyes.

Ares seemed to hesitate. Hitting his lip he told me, "Beth don't you remember?"

" Remember what?" I asked. I had this gut feeling that whatever he was about to tell me wasn't good...at all.

"Betsy... You- the baby-..." he told me sadly.

"What? What happened?" I asked freaking out. If something happened to my baby girl I would find a way to kill myself but find out what exactly happened first to pay the person responsible a visit. And let me tell you, it won't be a friendly one.

"Beth...you had a miscarriage. You lost the baby" he told me in a whisper." I'm so sorry we shouldn't of have taken you to that night club"

"No! No, Ares stop it this isn't funny. I just had my baby a moment ago then I woke up here! She was so, so beautiful and I gave her to Artemis and went to my room." by this point I was on my knees clutching my head in my hands with treats running down my face " No, No ,No, No this has to be a joke"

"Beth?" Ares knelt down next to me and put his arms around me. "Apollo!" he yelled.

This couldn't be happening, this was some kind of sick joke that Hephaestus made wasn't it? What about the Olympian version on Punk'ed? That couldn't be it? Yep that is differently what's happening. So I'll play along.

"What? What's happening?" Apollo barged in franticly looking around for any signs of danger.

" I think she has a concussion" Ares told him sounding worried.

" I thought you told me she didn't hit her head that hard?" Apollo asked Ares coming closer to us and knelling down so that he was now my height.

" I'm fine just having some fun" I mumbled rubbing my head. And getting up. Looking around again before going out the door. Why was I wearing a Red Cut out Sequin O ring mini dress? I looked down at what I was wearing for the first time.

Luke's P.O.V

"What do you mean you couldn't find the baby!" I yelled in outrage at the monsters that where in front of me. 2 week's it took us to break Olympus's borders and go in. And then when everything was successful and the bring me the goddess. We find out she's not pregnant anymore! And on top of all that they couldn't get to the newborn because they were under the Olympian's guards.

"We believe that they sent her to the Underworld, because we couldn't find traces in Olympus" Maggie spoke up.

"Then why haven't you found her yet?" I asked glaring at her. She flinched and that made me smile.

When no one spoke up I asked, "Where is Ezabeth?"

"She….they-they took her" Maggie mumbled looking down. I can not believe they failed completely. They couldn't even get Ezabeth.

"And who do I congratulate for this?" I asked sarcastically.

"Me!" one of the younger recruits said eagerly from behind. Stupid boy. He should've never told me that. I motioned his forward and grabbed his head with my hands.

"Well then, you deserve…..this" I cracked his neck so that he was paralyzed from neck down. "Throw him over board" I said as I threw him onto the ground and watched some monsters take him away.

"Find Ezabeth and the girl. And find them quick" I said before dismissing them from the room. I believe that I will become the evil king after all this