Chapter 2: Family

Eventually I went back to Charlie’s house. When I got there I went straight up to my room and packed my stuff. Went back down and write a note to Charlie.

Charlie,

Thanj-you a million times over for putting-up for me these past months. The time has come and I  must return to my beloved Olympus. I shall tell your father about all the wonders you have done for me. And how much you have helped me. You bring honor to our family. In time of days we shall put mist over this town. Worry not, it will be heavy enough so that the mortals here shall forget all about me little by little.  As a small compensation for all your troubles, you will be granted a meeting with you true daughter. When the time is right, direct yourself to the Underworld, there your young beloved will be lead to you. With my request, and a few devote prayers from you, Hades may even allow you to hold her in your arms.

                                                        -With best wishes

                                                  Lady Ezabeth of Olympus  

*****

When I arrived at Olympus in my true form, the world seem still and frozen in time. The gardens were filled with statues that paused their work to marvel at me. It took a few seconds before one of them finally realized that it was me, before everyone knelt down as a sign of respect.

“Rise, all of you. For I already know that thee respect me. So no need to be so formal.” I announced. Boredom crept through my mood, as well as a slight pinch of mischievousness. 

I soon continued my path to the great Olympian temple. Through the sweet sound of music, the faintly loud booming sound of thunder from the mortal word beneath us could still be hear. Something seemed off. There isn't supposed to be any thunder in November... Then I remembered. The Fall Equoniox! Of course! How could I have forgotten! There was a meeting today, and from the sound of it, Uncle Zues was not in the greatest of moods.

This meeting should be interesting...  

Now, what should I do for my grand entrance? A good old fashioned praticle joke should do the trick.

Knowing that Ares had recently visited Seattle and 'hooked-up' with a mortal that I knew well, Jessica Stanley, I decided to make both him and Aphrodite the victims of my entertainment.

As I opened the grand door it was of no supise that loud voiced competed with eachother to be heard. Calling it a conversation is a strech, it was more like everyone was yelling at eachother. But still yelling was an understatement. 

Transforming into Jessica's form, I whined in a slightly sultry voice, “Ares, babe, what's all this screaming like about? I just woke up from our wonderful time last night and heard all this noise. I need my beauty sleep to be this beuatiful you know.”

Soon enough, the spark was lit and Aprhodite's bomb was ignited. “Ares, what the Hades is that!!!” She yelled angrily.

“Hey, I’m right here, you ugly bag of trash!” Uncle H retorted. With me noticing that he was there with Aunt Persephone. 

“Brother, Daughter Language” Uncle Z screamed. “Ares Son do explain you’re self”

“Oh this ought to be good” Artemis said.

“I agree with you there sister” Apollo said.

“Um well, umm” Ares was for once speechless. And then “ding” his face lit up like a flashlight in a dark dark room. “You see Aphrodite this is Jessica Stanley the -”he got cut of by Artemis.

“The girl that you made us swear not to tell Aphrodite about because she was going to get really mad” she said with a cute little Innocent girl smile.

“Airy bear don’t worry I can percent my self.” I said looking at Ares. And then turned around to look at my family “I’m Jessica Stanley. Miss Stanley for you. Airy bear is my fiancee. And we’re tyring to get pregnant. And whoever is father of my Airy bear needs to teach him manners he’s always saying that I'm soooo much better in everything than an other girl named Aphro something. He only liketalks Sh*t about her. I told him he should say like nicer thing about like her.”

“You, you idot im going to kill you how dare you who do you think you are…” Aphrodite was sreaching at Ares while Hatshepsut and Hermes held her back.

“Now, now Beth what have we told you of making your cousin jealous”my dad was scorning me.

“Not to make aphro jelouse so there isn’t a world war 3.” I said in my regular board voice.

At hearing that everyone stopped what they were doing. Including Hermes and Hephaestus whodropped now shocked Aphrodite to the floor.

And then I changed back to my regular 

Perfect body. And everybody ran to hug me at the same time so fast that they bumped into each other and fell down.

“Ezabeth, daughter what pleasure do we have of not going down to the mortal world to get you?”

My mother questioned me.

“Mother, if I’m correct YOU did send me a letter saying that I’m to be here. But if you wish I can go down again and make you go down there”. I replied in a singing voice. 

“Oh it’s good to have you back” Apollo said while putting his arm around my waist and holding me close. And then sweetly gave me a kiss in the forehead.

“Oh for goodness sake you two get a room” Ares said annoyed

“Okay I choose these room so cho, cho” I said making a choing motion, while everyone including myself laughed.