The Plan

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson & the Olympians and Twilight do NOT belong to me. They belong to their original authors. 

{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}

CHAPTER 5:

When I finally reached Persephone’s garden where everyone agreed to meet I saw that everyone was worriedly whispering. 

For a second I just stood there confused about the whispering. Because when ever we met and go out together we NEVER whisper we are VERY loud.

I slowly approached the group and leaned in 

“Mother, what is all this whispering about?” I asked in a normal toned voice.

Hearing that I was here everyone jumped. Suddenly everyone was interested in the floor, walls, or the ceiling. Everyone but my dad, mom, uncle z, uncle H and I started walking away. When D started walking away uncle z pulled him back from the hood of the sweater he was wearing.

“Um, well you see Beth is that um…?” D said nervously.

“What Drunk boy over there is trying to say is if you can go down to Camp Half-Blood and act as if you were a normal demi-god.” Uncle H said with a bored tone.

“So you guy’s want me to be a spy!” I said in an angrily voice. They were afraid that I was going to started yelling at them. “Oh, okay” I said back in my normal voice.

“So when do I start?” I asked. 

“Well I’m going to be returning to the camp right now. But it’ll be suspicions if you arrive with me. So tomorrow would be fine right.” D said looking at my mom.

“Yes tomorrow would be just fine. But Beth he is going to have to treat you like another half-blood in the camp so he’s going to be rude.” My mother said to me. 

“And Chiron or any other person can’t know who you really are either so it’s best if you wear a disguise.”