Visit from a goddess

Olympus. Athena P.O.V.

"Where are you going?" A voice asked from behind. Turing around i saw Apollo standing up from his throne.

"I have to attends some unfinished business" I replied walking to the door. Ignoring all the confused stares thrown my way.

"Can i come with?" Poseidon asked also standing up.

"No. This is something i have to do alone" i said. I need to scare them away not kill them or Beth would be servealy disappointed, and Poseidon has a tempter to being with.

"If it involves Beth, then it involves all of us" Artemis said loudly coming into the room with A.J. in her arms.

"I know" Smiely lightly i went back and took my granddaughter in my arms as i said. Before giving her back to Artemis and walking away. I cant let them get hurt or Beth and A.J. will get hurt. Even if it means i have to lock them up in Tarurus.

Alice P.O.V.

14 hours 52 minutes and 9 seconds.

14 hours 52 minutes and 8 seconds.

14 hours 52 minutes and 7 seconds.

14 hours 52 minutes and 6 seconds.

14 hours-

"Shut up already i hear you! Just leave me alone" Edward yelled from his my eyes i ignored him and continued with my obsessive counting. I cant believe he made us leave again after going through all that trouble to find Bella. It's not the trouble i'm complaining about it's the leaving part.

He unlike the last time didn't explain why we wanted to leave. All he said was quote, "She isn't who she says she is", What the hell does that mean? And know mister cranky panties is locked up in his room smashing things here and there. and let me tell ya. Esme isn't to happy about him smashing her 500 year old China.

"I said leave me alone!" he hollered. well get out of my fudging mind your butt-headed copper haired blood drinker human lover maggot! I absolutely hate him right now. And probably will forever. If he doesn't-

"Aw she's so cute!" A dark skinned lady in a black robe like dress walked over to were a man with a messenger at stood with a small pink bundle in his arms.

"Just like her mother" The man with the hat told her looking down at the bundle with love and adoration in hi eyes.

"Have you heard any new?" The woman asked looking at him worriedly and then back at the bundle.

The man just shook his head signaling 'No'. The woman gave him a grim smile before taking the bundle n her arms and rocking it gently. "Are you sure she'll be safe?" he asked worriedly.

"Do you not trust in nephew? Has your father brain washed you already?" A man suddenly came out of the shadows rapping his arms around the woman and looking down at the small bundle. "She looks like her" he mumbled.

"You are known for your.....back-stabbing. Are you not Hades?" The man in the hat asked.

Hades laughed and took the bundle in his arms. "You should know better Hermes, i would never hurt her. She....actually brought light into this hell hole."

"What about Cassie?" Hermes asked.

"Cassie will be pleased to have someone to play with. She's just 13 after all. What harm can she do? She already had to keep away from NICO" The woman sneered when she said 'Nico' as if she didn't like the boy.

"Persephone" Hades warned her.

"What! you can go around f*cking every thing that has a-" Persephone was accusing Hades in a loud voice throwing her hands up.