My Mother is Worried About the Traitor?

Previously:

"Father-"

"No my word is final. With no exception Athena" that's when all Hades broke lose. They all started to argue with each other. Thunder roared outside and I'm pretty sure the sea was doing a huge wave.

Suddenly the doors opened with a loud bang. And everything quiet down. And all was silent. We head the sound of sandals before we saw who it was. And it was the last person we would expect.

..Bella.

Annabeth P.O.V

"Sorry to interrupt, but I believe it's rude to talk about people behind their back don't you think?" Bella announced walking with her head held high looking at all of us.

"How the Hades did you get out!" Clarisse screeched fuming. We had tested the cage and locked six Ares campers including Clarisse inside to make sure it was reliable. And no one could escape. So I guess Clarisse was made that Bella was here and not in the cage.

"I got out" Bella said, shrugging her shoulders like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I heard one of the gods snicker but they quickly covered it with a cough.

Poseidon suddenly shifted to mortal size and gave Bella a hug. Holding her tightly. Aw, that's so sweet. Why couldn't all parents be like that.

"Bella are you alright? They didn't hurt you did they?" Poseidon asked her hold he at arms distance checking her for any injuries.

"Father your embarrassing me. I'm not little anymore you don't have to worry" Bella said scrunching her noise in annoyance. That's odd. Expressing your feeling to your child is highly abnormal for the gods, but being the over protective parent that's all ways watching their every move is almost impossible. Maybe Bella meant something else and I'm over thing things. Yeah, that must be it.

"I'm just relieved that your alright" Lord Poseidon told her.

Ares cleared his throat rudely, "Now if your done with your mushy feelings, I'd like to go back to the topic. She still needs a trial" he said in an bored tone. Lady Aphrodite gave him a glare and *Humphed* crossing her arms across her chest.

"He's right. As much as this scene is touching she must still have a trial" Lady Demeter spoke up breaking the silence. All the other gods nodded in agreement. Except for Lord Poseidon and mother. Why didn't mother want Bella to have a trial? I thought that she hated Poseidon? And sense she's none to fund of Percy, doesn't she hate Bella too?

Bella set a soothing hand on Lord Poseidon and walked unto the middle of the room where a circle of gold light appeared. Every other few feet one of the Olympians symbols appeared until there was all twelve symbols.

Bella bit her lip nervously. And when she stepped into the circle of light Lady Artemis froze suddenly, after that Lady Hera, and Lady Demeter froze too in shock. Lady Aphrodite was smiling with a knowing smile, while Lord Poseidon looked mad and disappointed. All the other gods and goddess present looked confused at the other's reaction. And I was to. Why were they acting like that.

"Demi-gods, Cullen's leave us and wait in the corridor until Bella comes out." Lord Poseidon said hoarsely. We all bowed before leaving quickly.

Just as I was out the door I looked back and saw that they wasn't anymore light and Bella was crying on her knee's with Apollo's arms around her soothing her. The last thing I heard aside of Bella's sobs was Lord Poseidon's voice saying, "Who?"

= )

Please

Comment

Vote 

&

Fan

thanks for Reading :  )