My Father Fell of the Face of the Earth

Previously on Last Chance:

“ Bells, I think you should see a doctor. You’ve been acting weird and now your throwing up?” He’s right, this isn’t normal. 

“I think your right.” I sighed. “I need a distraction”  I sat down next to him, but then just laid down. I was staring at the ceiling when I remembered that I needed to talk to my dad. Sitting back up I looked over at Percy and saw that he was looking at me. 

“What?” I asked. He just shrugged. I groaned and walked towards the door. “I’m going to the beach” I said before closing the door. 

Chapter 22 : Beth/Bella P.O.V

“Lord Poseidon, Mount Olympus, Emergency.” I said once again throwing yet another drachma into the rainbow. I had tried my fathers castle, all his major hotspots,  and I even tried Sally. Of course she didn’t know though. My dad wasn’t any where to be found.

The image shimmered and Hermes appeared…Again.

“Good after noon, sorry but the person your trying to reach is not here at the moment please try again  later” 

Ugh. Where in the world would he be!  Would my mom…no that’s a ridiculous thought. Why would he… well maybe. But if they were together  they were either fighting or… yeah it was better to play safe and just contact Hermes.

“Lady Isis please if your not to busy contact me with Lord Hermes, Mount Olympus.” I threw in one of my last drachmas and watched the water shimmer.

“Hello, Hermes speaking.” Hermes was standing there waving at someone while talking on the phone. “Yes, yes I see your problem. Literally I’m standing outside.” he paused and then continued, “Well sir, I’m not really - yes, sure I’ll let him know, - Ah ha, Hm well the package -” I know that if I didn’t do something he was going to keep this going. I was about to shout when he turned around and saw me. His eyes went wide. “I’m going to have to call you back” he hung up the phone.

“Finally! You need a personal assistant.” I said.

“Hey! That’s what we are for” Martha and Gorge complained coming out of his pocket. I ignored them.

“Anyway, have you seen my dad? I’ve been looking everywhere for him and I cant find him”

“Nope, he’s been laying low for a while. Trying not to catch your eye” Hermes chuckled. His phone rang again, but he just ended the call not even bothering to see who it is.

“If you see him can you tell him to contact me please I really want to have a long serious talk”

“Okay, I have to go now bye” He ended the message quickly.

That was weird. He always wants to chat about stuff, even when he’s super busy. Hm.

I sat down on one of the rocks feeling the ocean breeze in my hair. The sun was already going down so I decided that I would go back to the cabin until dinner. I got up and dusted my-self off. I looked back out at the ocean before retreating to my cabin.

Nicole P.O.V

Bella wasn’t much help after all. The wolves were in, but they had to leave back home. I missed my home. But there’s no time to think about the past now. I just need to make sure the Cullen’s don’t speak about it either. Because if they did I am going to get caught. And I really do not want to get caught. Who knows what they will do to me.

Probably cut my head off and feed me to the dogs. If they had any. But they don’t. Which is good. Except for Percy. Who has his own hellhound. But I don’t think he would do it. He’s to nice.