Stupid idot son of Hermes

Recap:

"The oracle told me not to tell Chiron, because the gods want to keep it from him" He whispered, looking around as if someone might hear.

"Are you sure that she said that?" Why would the gods keep this from Chiron? Percy just nodded his head.

"I'm going to pack okay?" I told him walking toward the door.

"Who told you that you were coming?" Percy asked me joking.

"Oh, shut up seaweed brain. You know you cant live without me" I hear him laugh when I shut the door.

Beth/Bella P.O.V.

"Ugh" I groaned, rubbing my head. I sat up and realized that I wasn't in my cabin. What the f*ck! Where am I? Looking around I saw that I was in what seemed to be a fancy hotel suite. Except that I could feel the water surrounding me. And there wasn't any windows.

Getting up I walked around the bed, toward the door on the far end. "I wouldn't do that is I was you" a voice said from the dark corner were the fireplace was lit. I recognized that voice from somewhere. Just where?

Whoever it was it got up from the chair there and toward me. I could see who it was. Luke. The stupid idiot freaking -did I mention idiot?-that knocked me out. "Where am I?" I asked looking around to calculate my options.

"On a cruise ship" he replied shrugging his shoulders. "The gods are not to be trusted"

"On a cruise ship? You are really stupid aren't you?" I laughed at him. He kidnapped me and his idea was to take me to a cruise ship! I'm a daughter of Poseidon for goodness sake! He really is an idiot!

"I did some research, and I found out something interesting" he said walking in a circle around me.

"Yeah, so what if you got some dirt on me? I don't care" I scoffed at him, knowing he didn't have anything on me, because I wasn't even ME!

"Oh really? So you wouldn't care if I went to camp and told them that Isabella Swan died when she was 5?" I froze. How the heck did he know that! No one, well almost no one knew about that. Not even Aphro knew about that until I told her.

"What are you talking about?" Acting stupid I asked.

"Acting stupid I see" he paused for a second seeing that I still looked confused, "You really don't know do you? And I thought that you where in it! This is exactly why they have to be stopped!"

"I don't know, 'what'?"

"They lied to you! Cant you see? They told you that you were someone that had died!" he exclaimed laughing. While he was telling me all this, I summoned my dagger Ōkeanos.

When he turned around, I saw my chance and attacked him. Only to be surprised when we caught my hand that had my dagger and twisted it. Ouch, that hurt, My dagger sensing that I was in danger started to glow, with my godly power. And I saw Luke's eye's go wide. I quickly dropped to a crouch, seeing that he was distracted, and rolled between is legs, ending up next to the Chimney. Well I gotta do what I gotta do. Summoning Hephaestus's fire power -like I call it- and threw some fire at Luke. But lucky for him he snapped out of his shock and moved just in time, and for the fire to barely burned him. "Ezabeth, the Titan lord warned me about you" he smiled at me. One word to explain it, creepy. Especially with that scar on his face.

"The Titan Lord knows nothing about me" I hissed at his, tempting to turn into my divine from. But that would be a distraction and he would be able to hurt me deeply in those few seconds I was trance forming.

"Really?" he asked amuse, "He would be sad to hear about your quality time together meant nothing to you" I didn't respond. I was young and foolish back then. Always going after the thrill of excitement and danger.