Last Chance : A Percy Jackson/Twilight Crossover

Preface:

My world was once ordinary. Well as ordinary as it could be. But now it's like the whole universe has turned to me to save the world. But what I'm about to do is unforgettable. I hope that the gods have pity on me for I shall have to choose between my immortal lover, my family, the world, or eternal power.

Chapter 1

Ezabeth, you are needed back at your home please come as soon as possible.
With best wishes and love,
-DadMom, Uncle Z, Uncle H, Aunt Hestia, Aunt Hera, Aunt Demeter, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, Hermes, Dionysus, Aphrodite, & Ares

I just stood there for 5 minutes rereading the letter over and over again. I knew that they would give me 3 days to get there. And if I didn't go they were going to come here...and that would be much, much worse.

I didn't know what to tell the Cullen's or everyone else. I didn't really care about what other people thought of me but I needed to keep under-cover for as long as I can until I do something that will make them forget about me. Or at least do something so they don't follow me. Forks High School Student's would be easy to back-off. But the Cullen's were another story altogether. Not only did I not want them to forget about me. But I don't want to forget about them. They were like my 2nd family. And Edward, I just don't know. I love him so much that I couldn't keep myself-away from him. Even though I knew we could never be really be together. I looked over at the clock that was next to the plasma TV. 5:15...in 15 minutes Edward was coming over to pick me up.

Alice threw me an "18th" birthday party. If they only knew that I was older than England it's self...

I went up-stairs ripped the letter to un-readable little pieces. And flushed some in the toilet. Others in the sink. And the rest in the trash-cans. After that I went down stairs put my shoes on and went to the kitchen. I reached behind the refrigerator and pulled a trigger that made the refrigerator open and move away. Behind it was a little pass way. I was about to go into it but a car honked outside. I put the refrigerator back in place. And went upstairs to grab my purse. Then got in the car.

"What's wrong, love?" of course always acting like a gentlemen. Ugh he's going to make this hard. Almost impossible.

"It's nothing" HURRY I need to make something up before he asks. Thought to my self.

"You know Alice really didn't go overboard on this like she usually does" oh well that would work.

"Aha I'm pretty sure that your definition of over-board is not the same as mine"

And of course he had to do his gorgeous half-crooked smile/chuckle. Gods he's perfect.

***********************************************

When we got to the house Edward got out at vampy speed and opened the door for me. Which is making me harder to explain that I need to leave him. Yet that's one of the reasons I love him so much. He's such a gentlemen.

I made up my mind to tell them tonight. I wasn't going to tell them the real story because if I did they would be involved. And probably get killed. Or simply that fact that they wouldn't believe me.

"Bella! You're finally here! But wait Edward put this on her" Alice said. Handing Edward a blind-fold.

"Alice is this really necessary?"

"Yes Bella it really is I haven't finished yet. And no I'm not going to change my mind"

"I didn't say anything!"

"But you were going to "she said in her singing voice skipping back towards the house.

*****************************************

(I was going to write every thing else but what's the point u guys and gals already know what's going to happen. So I'm going to start when eddy boy leaves Bella)

The party was a disaster. And even disaster was an understatement. It started when Jasper attacked me and everything after that went down hill. The Cullen's didn't show up at school today. So I couldn't tell them my secret. I tried calling them but they didn't answer the phone. At some point I even called the hospital and told them to pass me Carlisle. But they said he was out.

When I arrived at Charlie's house, Edward was waiting for me in the front yard. I knew at that moment that something was going to happen. But didn't know what.

"Bella, come take a walk with me" Edward said and started walking away towards the woods.

At first I thought he was going to show me something so I followed. But then I saw him stop. So I stopped confused.

He took a deep breath and said

"Bella we're leaving."

I took a deep breath to and thought how I was supposed to tell my family to wait a bit longer. So I said.

"Why now? Another Year-"

"Bella, we can't wait any longer. Carlisle can barley pass 30, and he's claming 33 now."

Okay so another year wouldn't work so...

"Okay let me just say something to Charlie and-"

He was staring at me with coldly eyes.

With a rush of nausea, I realized I'd missunder stood.

"When you say we-" At this point I was whispering

"I .mean. My .family .and .myself" he said each word separate and distinct.

It took me a few minutes to know what to say.

"Okay" I said slowly. "I'll come with you"

"You can't, Bella. Where we're going..."he thought carefully what he was going to say next "It's not the right place for you"

"Where you are, is the right place for me." it shocked me that he was saying that.

"'where you are is the right place for you"

"Don't be ridiculous." I wanted to sound as mad as I was. But instead I sounded like I was pleading.

"My world is not for you" he said grimly. If he only knew that I was older than Carlisle.

"What happened with Jasper was nothing"

"Your right" he agreed "it was exactly what was expected"

What did he mean? If he was doing this to 'protect me' then he was going to get the Hades of it later.

Then he looked at me and his eyes were different now the liquid gold was frozen solid.

"Bella, I don't want you to come with me" he said those words so harsh I flinched.

"You. Don't. Want. Me." I said each word carefully taking every thing in.

"No" right then my world stopped spinning and I so shocked that I felt like I was going to fall.

"Well that changes things" I said weakly to him

"But I would like to ask of one favor" he said carefully.

"Yes, sure, anything" I responded quickly.

"Don't do anything stupid or reckless. For Charlie's sake. Do you understand"?

I nodded with out thinking.

"And I'll make you a promise in return. I promise that you will never see me or my family ever again. You can go on with your life. It would be as I never existed. Good Bye Bella" he said. Then he kissed my forehead and vanished. And I just stood there while my love was running away from me. I don't know how long I stood there.