Thirty-Three: Love you Goodbye

A month has past by and it was almost graduation day. We all couldn't believe it, we were finally getting out of school and start our own life's. Everything was so surreal. I always thought this day wouldn't come but it will.

Besides that, I got my dads last name back but instead of behind Rosalie Edward Lane it's Rosalie Lane Edwards. I felt like I would honor my mother like that having her last name first as mine. Thankfully dad understood.

"Yes! I got a forty out of forty in the test!" I say with a big smile on my face as I peck Harry lips.

"Are you crying?" Harry asks as he looks at me and chuckles.

"Babe it's just a test no need to cry," he says as I sob and cuddle my head on his chest.

"It's just... I don't know babe, I've been so emotional maybe it's because graduation is coming and every one is going their separate ways and make new friends-" I start to cry even more and Harry chuckles and hugs me.

"Aww.. baby don't cry" he says as I sob even harder.

"Why is she crying?" Lou asks as Harry explains.

"Aww! Rosy don't you cry," Lou say patting my back as I look at him and glare at him.

"Don't touch me!" I say as Lou hands backs away.

"Feisty," Lou says as he goes back to his desk.

"Come one Rosy! We will still see each other!" Cara says as I clear my eyes and back away from the hug I had with Harry.

"I know... it's just everything get's me so emotional, I feel like won't see you guys anymore because you'll be busy with your own life's... it won't be like high school anymore... we won't be seeing each other every eight hours of the day and have lunch together and and" tears start to well up again as Harry chuckles and hugs me again.

"Emotional Rosie is so cute!" Hannah says as I chuckle.

***

We walk out of school hand in hand as Harry told one of his million lame jokes, but me being a good girlfriend laugh at them because he's my everything.

"Hey you two," Dara steps In front of us with a wicked smile on her face.

"What do you want?" I ask as she smiles.

"I just wanted to thank Harry for last week," she says looking at Harry as I slowly look at him. His face was full of anger.

"What happen last week Harry?" I ask letting go of his hand.

"We had sex," Dara says right away as I widen my eyes. Tears start to well up as I cover my both from sobbing.

"It's not what you think baby," he says right away as I shake my head.

"It's not what you think? Really Harry? You had sex with her! You said that you loved me that you'd be loyal to me! Don't you remember?" I say pointing at my promise ring.

"By the way, the sex was really good!" Dara says with a chuckle as I straight ass slapped her.

"Stop being such a whore and leave me the fuck alone!" I yell making some of the people from the parking lot look at us. The boys and girls seem to grab the attention and headed towards us.

"And you why would you do this to me?" I say point at Harry chest and his eyes became red from the tears that dropped down his cheek.

"I can explain bab-" he says as he tries to grab me by the arms.

"Don't baby me and don't touch me," I say as the boys and girl stood quietly.

"What going on?" Perrie asks.

"She drugged me!" He yells as I shook my head.

"Fucking lies," I say as my phone dings. I look at it and see several pictures of them having sex. Even a fucking video. I couldn't stop the sobs and tears rolling down.

"God, why am I so damn stupid?" I say as I clear my tears.

"All this time I thought you changed and you weren't that ignorant jerk I met the first days of school... fuck" I say as I clear the tears that wouldn't stop rolling down my face. My heart felt broken into a million pieces just like it did when my mom died.

"Hypocrite," I whisper as Harry tries to hug me.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I yell.

"I love you Rosalie! You did fucking change me... you made me fall in love with you! For god sakes! I would never do this to you! I was fucking drugged!" He says.

"We are done." I say not daring to look into his eyes. I hear the boys and girls gasp.

"Baby please don't do this to me," he sobs as I look at him. His eyes are red as tears roll down his face.

"Thank you for the fake relationship we had," I say as I turn around and walk away.

"Rose... baby," he says as I walk in a faster pace. He tried catching me but soon gives up.

Even after what he did to me. I will always love him.

***

"Congratulations class 2013!!" The principle says as we throw our hats in the air. I hugged Perrie and the rest of the girls. We all cried as we hugged some other friends all in pure excitement.

Today I decided to let it be happy, to no cry over my break up with Harry that was about a week ago. Today is the only day I get to live once and I want to enjoy every piece of it.

"Take a picture of us!" I ask my dad as the girls and I hugged each other with big smile on our faces. The boys soon come by and we hug each other except for Harry and I. Gemma soon comes with Anne, Robin and Des.

"Everyone get in a group hug!" Gemma says. No one knows about our break up except for the boys and girls. I didn't have the guts to tell my dad because I know very well he'll hurt Harry and I wouldn't want that. We take the picture and soon like I expected Anne tells me and Harry to hug each other for the picture. We hug awkwardly but either way put a smile on our face.

"Excuse me, I'll have to take Rosy for a little bit," Harry takes advantage as he holds my hand and walk away. I don't say anything as we walk in the school and into a family restroom. He locks the door and then turns to look at me. He looked so handsome with the red gown.

"Before you say anything let me talk first," he says as I nod slowly.

"I love you ok... and I will always, you be my first and only love and I know I have no evidence to convince you that I'm innocent for what Dara said" he says as he got closer to me. Tears were rolling down my face already. He grabbed my chin and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"But please stay with me tonight at the cabin before we head off to college," he say with tears in his eyes.

"Of course," I whisper.

And like that we went to the cabin and just layed in each other's arms until the morning came.

"Goodbye Harry..." I whisper to him already a tear falling down.

"I love you.." I say as I pecked his lips. He wakes up and looks at me.

"I love you too," he says then lean in and kiss me. Sweet and passionate. After that I left the cabin once again heart broken and with something he'd probably will never know about.

I'm crying right now😭 omg my ❤️. I hope the ending wasn't to boring for you guys☹️ but hey sequel will start very soon!!! Ahh can't wait!! The next part or chapter is about the songs that inspire me to do this story and trust me there's a lot 😂

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READERS AND VOTERS THANK YOU FOR THOSE VOTES AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING ME IN THIS JOURNEY AND I HOPE YOU KEEP JOING ME TO THE SEQUEL.

Thank you so much ❤️

Mr. Popular guy [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें