Chapter Eight: Ugly Tiger and Fights.

"Stop!!!" I say as Harry annoys the crap out of me.

"Noooooo," he says as I lay my head on the pillow. Harry came over so we could finish the project, but Harry being Harry is not doing his work.

"Fuck you" I mumble as I cough during the process.

"What time?" He asks with a smirk as I hit his arm.

"I'm playing," he chuckles.

"Yeah, like I believe that" I say. I color in the ugly tiger Harry drew.

"This is an ugly tiger," I say as Harry huffs.

"It's the most beautiful tiger you're ever going to see in you whole life" Harry says as he lays side ways as he holds his body with one arm.

"Yeah right" I say as I color the tail. I must admit the poster came out good. It had all the facts and everything there is to know of a tiger.

"I still can't believe you drew that dick on the paper," I say as I look at the marked spot where he drew it really hard with a pencil.

He starts laughing as I join with him.

"I was bored" he says as he stops laughing. I was about to say something but then his phone rings meaning he got a text.

He coughs as he puts his phone away.

"Um, I have to leave," he says in a deep British voice and I narrow my eyes.

"Oh alright, I'll just finish the rest of the project" I say.

"Oh no give it to me, you've done mostly everything," Harry say with a smirk.

"Yeah well coloring the letters ain't that much.." I roll my eyes as he stands up and smiles. I stand up and lead him to the door.

"Well see you tomorrow?" Harry questions as I nod. He gets out of my house and into the car. He drove out of here faster then a cheetah. I closed the door slowly being a little disappointed that Harry didn't actually beg to do the rest of the project.

I go back upstairs and finish the project.

**

Getting out of my car the first thing I see is Harry shoving his tongue down a girls mouth. I walk past them pretending I didn't see it and walk in the school. My heart ache for some reason... oh well if I die.

I went to my locker and grab my text book. I closed the locker to see Hannah, Kendall, Cara and Nina coming towards me.

"Hello," I say as I give them a smile. They say hello back and then Nina starts to talk about her date with Niall. Hannah went up next talking about Liam staying over at her house last night and then I told them about Harry.

"So he left and left you with the work which you basically did all by yourself?" Kendall asks as I nod.

"That's so low," now that I think about it, it is, but why do I not care? I don't know.

"It was an easy project guys" I say as I giggle.

The bell rings and we go to our classes.

**

I grabbed my food and went to our table. I sat down as I girls talked aboht something. I looked around and as usual Harry isn't here yet. Why do I even care? I don't know. Maybe because we are friends now and I'm worried about my friend?. Just as I bring myself out of my own thoughts, he comes in with the girl from the morning.

"What the actual fuck" I whisper to my self as I roll my eyes and throw my tray away.

"You just throwed away the vanilla ice cream!!" Cara whines as I shrug and sit down.

"What's wrong?" Kendall says with concern face.

"Oh nothing I'm just feeling a little sick" I say.

"Again?" Hannah asks as I nod.

"You should go home if you feel sick" Nina says as I shake my head.

"I'll feel better later" I say with a smile.

**

School has been stressful today. Harry hasn't talked to me not even last hour. He was to busy with that girl. I think Hannah and Cara seem to notice why I was done. I don't even know why I'm down, I mean we are just friends.

I hop on my car and turn the engine on. I go through my phone to see a text from my mom saying she'll come home ealry today and that if so nicely make her dinner which I said yes since she's been working her butt off. Just as I put the Pandora app on my setro screen a knock is heard from my window. I jump as I look at Harry. He has swallow lips.... I wonder why. (Note the sarcasm). I roll down the window as he smiles at me.

"Hey Rose, you've been ignoring me all day long," what the actual fuck?.

"Me?" I say getting offensive.

"Yeah," he smiles a bit not having a clue I'm getting mad.

"You're the one who's been ignoring me. Like what the actual fuck? You're blaming me I was ignoring you? Yet you're the one who's been ignoring me the whole day and I don't know why?" I say as I take a deep breath at the end.

"I wasn't ignoring you I was just busy then other days" Harry says getting offensive now.

"You fucking that girl right?" I say regretting it because I sound jealous.

"Are you jealous? Be glad I'm not fucking you right now!!" He yells totally angry right.

"I'm not fucking jealous! Why would I??" I say yelling back at him.

"B-because you like me!" He yells back.

"Oh please! Don't let you ego get ahead of you. You prick!" I yell as I roll my window up and drive off the parking lot and head home. My ear and nose are fuming of anger. Harry can be such a jerk, damn it, why did I have go move schools?

I got home and did my homework trying to get rid of the fight we had. I put music to make me forget which it worked. I look at the clock seeing that my mom is going to come any time so I should start making some delicious dinner.

And hour later the food was ready and my mom arrived at the right time. She changed of her uniform into something more cozy and we ate dinner together. We talked about everything since we don't see each other that much.

"How was school today?" My mom asks as I groan.

"Terrible, first Harry didn't talk to me this whole day, second when I was in the car he came up to me all nice and smiley saying that why I have been ignoring him.. I got offensive and told him he was the one because was with that girl the whole time." I say as I take a deep breath and control my mini anger.

My mom laughs as she says, "Honey, you two sound like a married couple"

"MOM, his a total douch who only cares about getting some" I say.

"Ha- have you guys done anything.... sexually?" My mom looks concern.

"No mom. We are just friends"  I say as I eat my spaghetti.

"Well if he was a douch he would try to do it with you. Has he?" I shake my head.

"Like I said mom we are just friends and I saw honesty in his words when he said last week," I say as I now plays with my spaghetti.

"What did you feel when you saw him with that girl?" Mom says.

"Mom, stop being all FBI and eat your food" I say. My mind wondered to that question. What did I feel when I saw him with that girl? I don't know, but it wasn't something I like seeing.

Hello  guys! How are you?
Did you guys like this chapter?
Please give it a vote if you did!
Also who finishes school soon?
I do  yay!!! Which gives me more
Time to upload chapters.

Question of the day.

If you were to switch bodies with any celebrity who would it be?