Thirty: Virgin

We were both panting asking for air yet we never stopped kissing. It never actually gotten this wild... yeah we've make out but not beyond from that. Except that time in the janitors closet.

"I'm a virgin," I say between kisses as Harry stops kissing me and looks into my eyes.

"Really?" He says out of breath and I nod and look at my fingernails.

"I just ruin the moment didn't I?" I ask with a small nervous chuckle at the end as I looked at Harry. He gave me a smile and shook his head.

"Not at all. I'm actually quiet happy..." Harry says as I look at him with a smile.

"Why?" I ask as I furrow my brows.

"Because I'll be the one taking your virginity, it'll be mines to keep for ever," Harry says with a tiny smirk as I playfully roll my eyes and push him a little on the shoulder.

"If you want... we can do it some other time? I can make it more special?" Harry says as I smile at him as he rambled.

"Babe, it's already special! Beside I wouldn't care if it is or not special!" I say with a chuckle. Harry smiles and looks down at the floor.

"Alright, let's go to my room ," Harry says grabbing my hand as I jumped off the counter.  Harry walked in a quick pace probably eager to put his dingle-ling inside me... haha.

"Alright let's get to the point!" I say taking my shirt of as it should a nice red lace bra and then I took off my pants showing off my also red lace panties. Harry just stared at me up and down with his jaw to the floor.

"Wow! I wasn't expecting that!" He says with pure shock.

"Yeah, me neither. I mean I don't where the best panties or bra but if felt like I'd had to tonight," I say with a shrug as I look down at my "outfit".

"No, not that!... you being so bold and taking your clothes of like no one is around..." Harry says still staring at my body.

"Yeah, I have no body shame... I love my body! Beside you are my boyfriend." I say getting closer to him and put my hands on his chest.

"You are so damn beautiful..." Harry says as he finally looks at me with his gorgeous green forest eyes. I smile and give him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"So damn flawless," he says as he starts kiss my neck and then shoulders. I could feel his hard on in my thigh making me turned on. His lips finally meet mine as I moan and push him to the wall making him groan when he hits the wall.

I lower my hands to Harry's crouch making him groan in my mouth as I palmed him lightly.

"Fuck." He says out of breath as I unbuckled his jeans. We began to walk backwards as I landed on the bed. Harry crawling on top of me as I pulled his pants down to the knees. My holy body felt on fire by the way Harry touched me here and there. It never has gone this far with my ex or Harry. Harry's hand roam my whole body thighs, stomach, boobs, butt.

"Fuck" I say as I unbutton Harry's shirt. He took it off quickly also his pants, only leaving him in his briefs. I palm him again as he moaned making him palm my left breast. I pulled down his briefs as his shaft was free and up.

"Hey that's the fair! I'm naked at you are not!" Harry says as I rolled my eyes but laughed.

"I mean all you have done is touch me all around my body," I shrug as he rolls his eyes. He then unclips my bra and takes my panties. He instantly began to rub me as I moan in pleasure.

"Oh shit," I says in a shaky breath as Harry hummed beside my ear. Without a warning he insert a finger and began pumping in and out.

"Uhh," I moan making Harry groan.

"You're so tight, baby" I couldn't let words out. I was focused on how Harry pumped his fingers while he rubbed me. Just as I was about to release Harry pulls out making me groan.

"Babe!" I say as he smirks down at me. He grabs a condom from the night stand and quickly put it on.

"This may hurt a little babe" he says as I nod. He position himself on top of me as I put my arms around his neck. I squeeze my eyes once Harry got inside me. The pain was worse this a cut you could say. Harry moved slowly making me groan in pain.

"It's ok baby..." he says as he moved again. The pain didn't seem to leave it was there and fresh... is this how sex really is? No! Come on Rose you learned this in health it's just a few minutes of pain. It'll leave soon.

"The pain is leaving," I whisper in Harry's ear as I gripped on a little curly on the back of  Harry's hair. The pain started to become less and less painful with every thrust Harry made.

"Oh god," I finally says with a moan as Harry quicken the speed making my breath heavy from the pleasure I was getting at the moment.

"You're are so tight" Harry says in my ear.

"And you are so damn big," I groan making Harry chuckle. We began to make love. Harry started thrust harder making my breath heavier by the time.

"I'm about to-"

"I know baby... j-just hold on for a bit... I'm almost there" Harry says in my ear and I moan kissing his neck and leaving him a hickey. Harry left me also a lot of hickeys on my neck, chest, breast, stomach and thighs.

"Ohhhh," we both say at the same time as we released. Harry got out of me and laid on top of me as I try to regain my breath.

"Best sex ever," Harry whispers as my hands went to his tiny curls making me rub his scalp.

"Best birthday sex ever," I say as Harry looks at me.

"Yeah, cause I'm your first" he smirks making me chuckle as I pecked his head.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too, thanks for this..." I say.

"You are very welcome," he says kissing my lips. We then did the little spoon, big spoon shit and feel asleep in each other's arms.

How was it? I feel very awkward rn😂 I've never have written smut so I'm sorry if it's not good😂 besides that anyone was surprised Rose is or was a virgin?

Guess what guys?? I already have planned the sequel! I'm so excited for it!! I already want to share it with your guys but y'all have to wait☹️