Thirty-One: I want to sleep

The next day, I woke being the big spoon which made me laugh making Harry wake up. Harry was a little bothered by it which made me laugh even more. After that we had a shower together by the way and then Harry made this bomb as breakfast.

We basically stayed inside the whole two day's watching different kinds of movies and playing board games. We also found a song we both like which it's end of the road by boyz ll men. To make it even more cliché, we danced to it. I know sounds cliché. The next day we had to go back for school which we arrived late for.

"So, I see Harry Styles is your boyfriend," Dana or Dara whatever her name was, says to me during history.

"Yep," I say with a smile as I sat down and ignored her making her huff and walk to her desk.

**

"Why do we always play dodge ball? This school is not creative!" I say to Harry as we put on our flags thingy.

"We can play something else," Harry wiggles his eyes as I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"No, I can barely walk because of your fault.." I say loud enough for almost everyone to hear.

"We didn't do it that much," Harry reasons as I huff.

"You don't think thirty times a day isn't enough?" I say as Harry smirks. I playfully roll my eyes as I go with the blue team to the right side of the gym. Harry goes to the left which is the red team. Once the game starts I start to hit people for the hell of it.

I start laughing when I hit Harry in the face making him make an ugly face. I feel to the floor making other people look at me.

"I hit my boyfriend in the face," I explain to a guy who told me if I was ok. All of a sudden the same colored ball hits my forehead making me stop the laughter. Harry then starts laughing making me glare at him as I grabbed the ball and hit him in the ball.

"Hey!" Harry says in pain as I laugh.

"Sorry baby!" I say from the other side as I laughed. We just went like that back and forth hitting each other as the other got mad.

***

"I started looking a college's," Perrie told me as we were all in lunch.

"But I just can't decided what I want to do... it's either fashion industry or journalism..." Perrie sighs.

"I haven't even looked at college's... with the money I have I won't be able to even afford it either" I say twirling around my fork on the spaghetti.

"Dad could help you." Perrie says as I shake my head.

"I can't let him to that," I say as I ate my spaghetti.

"Come on Rose he's your dad, our dad. He'd do anything for us to be happy," Perrie says.

"I don't know. I would feel bad for asking him to do me a favor when I treated him and you badly," I say as Perrie rolls her eyes.

"You're so complicated," she says as I chuckle.

Everybody seems to be looking for colleges Hannah wants to me a cosmetologist, Cara wants to be dentist, Nina a chief, Kendall a therapist and Perrie a fashionista or a journalist. They seem to have found a college already. I want to study for business but I wouldn't be able to afford for college.

School ended quickly and once we were all heading out I said goodbye to the girls.

"We work today don't we?" I ask Harry as we intertwine both of our hands.

"Yes," Harry smiles as I whine.

"I want to sleep though!" I say as I lay my head against Harry's chest.