Chapter ten: Apologies and old friends

The weekend had started and I'm more then happy about it. The two day I went to to school were ok. Harry didn't talk to me or made contact which I don't care anymore because for now on I won't talk to him. What he said did really hurt me in every possible way.

The day my mom had the day off was fun. I didn't go to school so I could spend time with her. We went to the mall and shopped together.

"I already went shopping with my mom tho, how about you girls go and when you're done we can go eat somewhere?" I say as I lay on my bed.

"Come on Rose, you have to come with us! This is the first time Ken is gonna buy maternity clothes!!" Nina says as I sit up and look at Kendall.

"Yes! Even tho my belly Isn't showing right now but I'm still am,"

"Ok then I'll go!" I say as they all chuckle.

**

My feet are killing after all that walking at the mall. The girls and I spent the whole day together just having some girl time.

Mom was home before I came, but she was sleeping in her room. I spent the rest of the hours in my room watching Netflix because why not?

**

"Honey, wake up! Let's go eat some dinner!" Mom shakes me as I groan. Somehow I fell asleep watching the fosters.

"Ok, let me just change," I sit up of my bed.

"Ok, I'll wait down stairs," Mom says as I nod and rub my eyes. I go into my closet and change in some demi jeans and a lose grey shirt with my black vans. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my phone and purse. Yawning, I go downstairs.

"Ready?" Mom says as I nod.

**

"Mom, this is to fancy," I say looking around the restaurant.

"It's olive garden, honey" mom says as I roll my eyes, but chuckle at the end. We are taken to our seats right away.

"I don't know what to order.." I whine as my mom snorts.

"Hello, I'm Harry and I'll be your server for the day," my eyes widen as I don't even dare to look up at him.

"What would you like to drink?" He asks again. Not looking up, "Coke" I say. He clears his throat maybe because he knows it me.

"How about you ma'am?" He says as my mom orders the same. My heart is beating way to fast that I might explode.

"I'll be back with your drinks," he says and then leaves... Thankfully.

"You two aren't still talking right?" Mom asks as I look through the menu. She slowly puts the menu down and smirks. If she knew what Harry said to me, he would be dead by now.

"No, he takes fights to serious," I nervously chuckle as I look at the menu again.

"I met his mom last time," she say casually as I shoot my head up to see her.

"What?!?" I yell as I cover my mouth and look around, "Something happen around their neighborhood and that's how we met, she's such a nice lady" mom says as Harry comes back.

"Here's your drinks, are you ready to order?" Mom nods as I nod looking once again at my menu.

"Can I get Alfredo pasta" I say in a mono tone. My mom orders hers and then Harry leaves again.

**

"Hello Rosie," Lou say as he puts my plate in the table.

"Hey Lou," I say glad Harry didn't come back.