Sixteen: Half-sister

After we left Harry house, I told my mom about what I heard and what she was talking about with Anne, but she would change the subject. It made me even more curious.

Monday came around quickly. Everyone kept questioning -who had the guts- to Harry why he didn't make a party. Harry being a tiny bit rude told them it was none of their business.

I grabbed my short hair in a high ponytail as I head to first hour by myself since Hannah got a fever and couldn't come. The class began and ended quickly... well not quickly but well you know what I mean.

My minded hasn't been really focus one because it's a Monday morning but also because of what I heard my mom and Anne talk about... nothing made sense. I shake my head and head to next class.

~~

"What's up with you?" Nina asks me as I look up from my salad.

"Me? Nothing," I say as I put ranch on my salad.

"I'm just a little tired," I say and smile and they nod. They continue their conversation as I just listen. From Pierre talking about Zayn to Nina talking about Niall to Kendall talking about her baby to Cara talking about Harry and I which made me roll my eyes but laugh at the end.

"Zayn said you couldn't make it to Harry's party," I say as she nods.

"Yeah.. me and my dad went to visit my grandma," Pierre says.

"Nice, mom's or dad's side?" I ask.

"My mom's... we go see her every know and then... still in shock of her daughters death," Perrie says.

"Damn." I say.

"Yeah, she sometimes mistakes me for my mom," she says.

"She must've look just like you," Cara says as she nods.

"Look I even have a picture let me show you.." she opens up her phone and looks for it.

"It was a year before she died.. with my dad and I of course," she says as she shows Cara and then Nina and Kendall.

"She looks alot like you," Kendall says as she passes me the phone. I look at her mother and then her dad. My eyes widen, this can't be... no no... it can't be my dad.

"W-wow... you look so much like her..... what's your last name?" I ask as I hand her the phone with shaky hand. She looks at me confused but answer either way.

"Edwards," my eyes widen. Also my dad's last name.

"Would you be shocked if I told you, you're my half sister?" I say in a mono tone. The girls eyes widen with a little gasp.

"B-but you're Lane," Kendall stutters.

"My father took his last name so I was left with my mother's last name." I say.

"I-i this can't be tru- my dad has always been there- there's no way... he could've cheat on my mom," Perrie says as I shake my head and put my hands in a fist. I was not going to cry, not now.

"He cheated on my mom for your's," I say as little bit to loud as she looks shocked. Anger is building up inside me knowing my- Rick left my mom and I for another family he already had. He cheated on my mother, left her with a younger me alone while he left for her.

I breath in and out as every doesn't know what to say, not even Perrie. I stand up grab my backpack and throw my trash away, a little bit to rush it made some people look at me. I walk towards the door to the restroom. As I head in I lock it and let myself cry. Why know? When I'm perfectly fine? Why do I have to see the other daugther he replaced me with? Why did he cheat on my mother?. I let out sobs as I hear soft knocks.