Seventeen: Flashback

"Ellen.... I'm not in love with you... I-i found this other women," I hear my dad say. My mom was crying, how do I know? Sobs could be heard.

"What about Rosie? She's only nine... y-you're going to leave us for someone else? You're going to leave your family?" Mom say loud enough for me to hear from my room.

"She's old enough now... she'll understand that some marriages don't work... I have the divorce papers here," he says as I widen my eyes as I cover myself with the blanket. There some silence until my mom start screaming.

"Here! Now get your fucking things and fucking leave! I don't want you close to me or my daugther!" My mom yells as I start crying.

"Also, I don't want Rosalie having my last name," Dad says calmly.

"She's your fucking daugther!" Mom says as I cry like a baby. That seem to get their attention because few seconds later there in my room. Mom with tears in her eyes and dad just looking at me.

"Daddy are you leaving? Please don't leave me," I say as mom hugged me sideways.

"I'm leaving for good Rosalie," he says as he stand on the doorway.

"You're leaving mum and me for someone else..." I say between cries. He ignores me as he leaves.

"DADDY PLEASE DON'T GO!"

~~

I stand up quickly as I look around. It's not the same room anymore nor the same house. I sigh as I look at the clock on my night stand 3:15 pm school was already over and no doubt the girls or Harry were going to come any minute. I look at my phone to see a few messages and calls. Not answering them, I go to my bathroom and wash my face. Once I was done, I re did my hair in a bun and remove my jeans to my sweats. I look at the ground where all the pictures landed. Just as I'm about to grab them the bell rings. I sigh and put it back. I walk downstairs and towards the door. I look through the peep hole to see Harry. I sigh as debate if I should answer or not. He looks at the peep hole and just stares. I hear him sigh as he rings the bell again.

"Rosie.." he say dragging the e at the end. I sigh and unlock the door. As I open I see with eyes are wide.

"I didn't expect you to open..." he says as I shrug and move so he could enter.

"H-how are you?" He asks nervously.

"Broken, angry, sad.... jealous?" I question the last one. Yes, I am jealous. Jealous because Perrie keeps my dad because he choose her instead of me.. because he took his his last name of mine because he replaced me with her.

"Yes, I'm jealous!... jealous because she won my- Rick! Because she has a father figure in her life! Ugh!!" I slump on the couch as Harry sits beside me.

"It's ok to feel that way... I would if I found out my dad had another child.." he say quietly. I stay quiet as I stare at the tv.

"I need to talk to him." I finally say as Harry head snaps towards my direction.

"A-are you sure?" He asks quietly.

"I need ans..... nevermind- they'll hurt even more if I find out the truth." I say as he sighs.