Eighteen: Father and Daugther talk/ The cabin

Everyone looked at me for response, but I just stared at Perrie. I'm not going to see Rick- never.

"No... I'm not going to see him... He's going to waste his time if he comes." I say through clench teeth.

"Please Rose.... He's still your dad," Perrie says as I look up at her and scoff. Shaking my head I sigh.

"He still has the fucking nerve to show up and talk to me? Why?" By now my sandwich was scrunch up in my hand. Well I guess today is not a food day for me.

"He wants to talk to you.." She says from across the table.

"Talk about what!?! That he left me? That he took away my his last name from me? That he cheat on my mom for yours? He's stupid if he comes and talks about that." I say as she shakes her head.

"Tell him I don't want to fucking see his face again," I say as the bell ring. Everyone stands up ready to go to their next class. Perrie sighs as she stands up and leaves. The rest of us stand up and leave. I throw my tray of food away and just grab my orange juice.

"If I were I'd do the same," Hannah speaks up beside me.

"I don't get why he has the nerve to even look at me," I say and sigh.

"Y-you know maybe he as a good reason why he left..." Cara say as I shrug.

"I don't know.. And I don't want to know"

~~

"You actually did that?" I giggle as Harry laughs.

"Yeah... I almost got detention," Harry says. I shake my head as we walk out of school. I sigh nervously as I look around.

"Harry I didn't bring my ca-"

"Rosalie?" Someone speaks behinds me. I close my eyes and sigh. I look up at Harry with worried eyes he looks back at me also with worried eyes. Rick calls out my name again as he tapped my shoulder. I take in a deep breath and turn towards him.

"Rick." I say as his grey eyes widen. Rick looks much older now, he has little bits of grey hair showing and little wrinkles by his eyes. He also wears a nice business suit somethings he has worn since I was little.

"I-I'm your father..." He says quietly.

"You've might of given me a life, but that doesn't mean I'll call you dad" I say as I feel Harry's hands on my shoulder relaxing my tense shoulders.

"Can we talk? Private?" He say looking at Harry.

"What ever you got to say say it now or I'll leave... " I say as Rick sighs. I may sound like a bitch but I have my reasons to be like that towards him. Rick looks at me with sad eyes as he sighs.

"I want to apologize for leaving when you were younger... And trust me I have reasons why I left... A-and it hurt when you screamed my name to stay... Look... When your mom was three months pregnant... I don't know what happen, i think we got into a huge argument and I left her alone at home, I went to this bar and got drunk.... I got Ally- Perrie's mom pregnant... And we'll I told her I was going to take care of the baby and in the all those years I did... Until she told me she had breast cancer, that same week I got the divorce papers for your mom and she sign them, it hurt trust me but I was doing what was best... I couldn't live a double life so I choose Perrie and Ally..... A year later Ally dies and I am in charge of Perrie... Trust me Rosalie there hasn't been a day where I haven't been thinking about you... I try to communicate with your mom but she never respond to my calls or messages," a tear rolls down his cheek as I breath in and out taking the story in and understanding why he left but that doesn't mean I'll forgive him easily, I don't think I can.