Nineteen: Job application

When my dad left us we fell out of connection with his whole family. My uncle Zander always try to connected me or my mom I should say, but she never answer. My nana would visit our home until she died because of a heart attack. My cousin Chloe well we fell out of communication. She was my only cousin I had, she was like my sister. I don't know now if uncle Zander has more children or if Chloe is the only child like I am.

For almost half an hour I try searching for uncle Zander or Chloe. I want to talk to them, I want to be part of their life's. Giving up twenty minutes later, I walk out of my room and downstairs towards the kitchen. Grabbing a apple and cutting it in slices.

Days had past by and everything was going back to normal. I guess Rick and Perrie got the hang of me not wanting to see him again. But I have a feeling he will bug me more later on.

Valentines days was coming and I was still single, but I didn't mind. I like living the single life, you get more freedom to do what ever the hell you want.

"Honey, I'm home," mom say making me jump almost dropping the plate of apples. I sigh and relax my breathing.

"Hi mom, you scared the crap out of me," I say as my mom laughs. She comes up to me and hugs me giving me a kiss on the cheek. I giggle and look at her making my giggles stop and frown.

"Mom, you look really pale and- your eyes you have dark circles..." I say as she furrow her eyes.

"I'm just really tired baby... We've been working on this case.... It's been driving me insane," she says as I sigh.

"Get some rest mom..." I say as she nods.

"You don't mind?" She asks as I shake my head.

"Go on now.... I'll drive by Olive Garden where Harry works at... I'm might apply" I say as she smiles.

"You don't have to babes...." She says as I shake my head.

"I'm trying to help a little in this house... Please mom... It's better then being lonely at home," I say as she sigh.

"Alright.." Mom sighs as she kisses my forehead. She heads upstairs as I eat my apples. When I got done I went upstairs and grab some leggings and a maroon shirt with my Nike shoes. I apply some makeup to look presentable and put my hair in a high ponytail. I quickly went downstairs and grab my car keys.

"BYE MOM!" I yell as she yells bye back. I lock the door quickly and head inside my car. I went drive to Olive Garden and got out. Heading inside one of the waitress walks up to me.

"A seat for one?" She asks.

"I'm actually here to apply for a job," I say as she smiles and takes me somewhere in the back. I quickly see Harry serving a table and a smile is brought to my face.

"Let me tell the manager!" She says as I nod. She knocks in the office and then heads in. She comes back a few minutes later.

"You can head in," she says as I thanked her and head in.

"Hi! Susan told me you were here to apply," the young maybe mid thirties man says and I nod.

"Yeah," I say as he looks for the papers.

"Here's the papers you have to fill in...?"

"Rosalie Lane,"  I say as I grab the papers. He seems shock at first but then shakes his head and smiles.

"Alright Rosalie you can take a seat there.... Can I ask who recommended you to apply?" He asks as I take a seat where he said.

"Uhh, Harry... Harry Styles, he told me they were hiring," I said as he nods.