Thirteen: Seeing him again

Importan A/N at the bottom, please read

**

"Zayn is actually really cute," Pierre says as we laugh at her tiny blurt.

"I think you two would look great together," Nina says as we all nod. Pierre blushes and shakes her head.

"I bet he doesn't even know me. I mean it is my second day in this school, Who will?" She says as I open my water bottle.

"We do," Cara says. Pierre shakes her head as she drinks her orange juice. My phone beeps indicating I got a message.

Harold: Nice pics;)

I roll my eyes but smile.

Me: Shut up! I was bored >.< hey by any chance does Zayn know about Pierre, the new girl?

Harold: Yes, he's been talk about her alot😒 like wtf dude!

Me: Great! Bc it seems to me Pierre might have a little crush on him! You guys should come over here so they can finally talk! And hey at least Liam, Niall and maybe Zayn will settle down, not like your ass😛 weren't you flirting with her? Like yesterday?

Harold: We are on our way and hey I plan on settling down.... I just don't know when. And yes but then Zayn told me to fuck off and that's when I knew Zaynie was having a crush😂😈

I roll my eyes and put my phone away as I see the guys come by.

"Oh, my god!" Pierre lowly says as she clears her throat. She looks down at her nails as I smirk.

"What?" I say pretending to be confused.

"Their coming," she whispers as they sit with us. Nina and Niall sit together also Hannah and Liam, of course. Zayn accidentally sits beside Pierre, since Lou and Harry took the other seats purposely.

"Their to quiet," I whisper to Harry who's beside me. He nods looking at the two to be couple -if it works-

"So, I'm Pierre," Pierre says finally having courge to talk.

"This is Liam my boyfriend," Hannah says as Liam waves.

"And this is Niall my boyfriend," Nina says as Niall says hello.

"I'm Louis or Lou," Lou says.

"And I'm Harry," Harry says as he smirks and Zayn glares at him.

"I'm Zayn, nice to meet you," he says as Pierre smiles. They start talking which suprises me since they were shy a few seconds ago.

I stand up and throw my water bottle. Not looking I bump into someone.

"Watch where you fucking go you bitch," this blonde girl says as I roll my eyes.

"Same to you," I say as I was gonna walk but she grips my wrist.

"Let me go!" I say as I snatch my wrist away from her hand.

"Remember me?" She says with a smirk as I furrow my eyebrows.

"I don't remember seeing you," I say as she laughs an evil laugh may I add.

"You're that bitch from the party who wanted to fight me," she says as I remember, but I wasn't even starting the fight, she was.

"Oh, you're that midget?" I snap back with a chuckle.