Twenty- Seven: I didn't forget.

Flashback

I cried as I saw my mom's coffin being buried under the dirt. This was sadden knowing I won't see her anymore. Knowing I don't have anyone to talk about my problems, make me laugh or give me advice. I was all alone in this world. With no one to love me unconditionally like my mother did. I sniffed as I looked around the grave. Their was an old couple crouched down as he hugged each other. Another was a girl a bit older then me with a three year old girl. The little girl cried and her mom calmed her down. I looked back at the grave where they already put my mother coffin at the bottom and were starting to pile the dirt.

"Honey," a voice besides me says as I look at my side to see my mom. My eyes widen as tears fall down making me shake my head.

"N-no y-ou are dead..." I say as she gives me a soft smile.

"I am... honey, don't cry about my death... don't cry about me. Always know I'll be taking care of you from up there," she says pointing to the sky. I didn't even look up the sky, I just stared at my mom. She was here, she looks so real that I couldn't believe it.

"Mom," I say letting out a sniff as she touched my shoulder making me look at her hand. I didn't feel it, I didn't feel her hand.

"I want you to be happy. I want you to graduate and rule the world. I want you to leave London and go travel the world! Become who you always wanted to be. I want you to find the love of your life, get married, have babies. I don't want you to hold grief baby. It was my time to go unfortunately and that's how life is." Mom says caressing my hair making me tremble of the tears that where falling down my cheeks.

"I-I can't mom... you're not here to see all of this. You're not here to see me graduate or get married or have my children." I sob as she smiled.

"I'll will always be there baby. From up there I'll be watching everything." She says in a soft voice.

"I love you baby girl," she says making me look at her to find out she's not there anymore.

**

I open my eyes being greeted with darkness. My eyes welled up with tears as I sat up and clean them. I remember that day like the back of my hand. I had so much to say to her to apologize for all the things of said or done. For not being the best daughter and to tell her I will love her. Sadly, she left without letting me say a word.

I got out of my bed and looked at the digital clock to see it was three in the morning. I haven't been able to sleep since that day. I remember coming home and doing the stupidity to cut myself... also, kill myself, but I knew better. I knew how it felt to lose someone and I didn't want the people who cares about me to go through the same thing.

I went downstairs to grab a glass of water, I drank the water and went back to bed looking at the ceiling.

My birthday is tomorrow (actually today) and unfortunately I won't have my mother to put the birthday song in the morning and have a small strawberry cake for me. She would always do that every birthday.

I shake my head and I lay sideways and closed my eyes. I need to stop remembering all these memories because if I don't I will start crying like a baby. I slowly feel myself start to fall asleep.

**

When I woke up, I had this smile on my face. I had dreamed about my mom and how she came in my room all smiley singing to me happy birthday with a cake in her hand. These few weeks I've been dreaming about her lately which made me feel better in some way knowing I was still somehow close to her.

I looked at the clock to see it was one in the afternoon already and I had several missing calls from the girls and boys. They're probably worried about me. They've been treating me like a little kid since the funeral which it's not bad at all they just want to comfort me. I answer their texts saying an "I'm sorry, I was sleeping" making Harry call me right away.

"Hey babe, goddamn I was worried about you!" He says as I got up and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Aww, I'm sorry!" I say as I narrow my brows as I pull my shirt up and see my ribs... yep, I have to eat more.

"Hey baby... want to go with me to the cabin today?" Harry ask through the phone and I pulled my shirt down and looked away from the mirror.

"Uhh, yeah sure!" I say as I sigh.

"You didn't think I forgot, did you?" Harry asks making me smile as I sat at the end of my bed.

"Forget what?" I say acting dumb.

"That a very special person with a kind heart and very beautiful and I love her to death is Turning eighteen today!" Harry's voice is full of excitement as I giggle.

"Harry are you cheating on me?!?" I fake gasp holding my hand to my heart.

"Yeah. I'm cheating on you with you" I giggle as I shake my head.

"That didn't make sense, Styles" I say as he scoffs over the other side of the phone.

"Whatever!" He says making me smile.

"So! What time are you going to the cabin?" I ask as I hear a little hum from the other side of the phone.

"How about after 6? We can stay there for the weekend.. just me and you" Harry says making me blush. I lay back in my bed and smile at the ceiling.

"Ok... I can handle being with you for two days" I say with a smile chuckle making him scoff.

"Alright baby. Get ready by 6!" He says.

"Alright... love you" I say.

"I love you too"

Omg! Hehe I was suppose to update yesterday but I was busy watching Netflix lmao. My mom didn't let me go out to trick or treat because she's scared of the clowns☹️ oh whale😂 sorry about the weird title of this chapter😂