Twenty-Two: Midnight call

Weeks had past by and it was the usual, mom working 24/7, Harry always joining me and home or sometimes the girls. I seriously tired of it, not Harry or my friends of course, but the fact that they join me so I'm not alone. 

I sigh as I open my locker and shove my language arts textbook. I feel a presence beside the locker door. 

"Hey" Harry says with a small smirk. 

"Hello," I says as I smile at him. Harry groans as I laughs, he's been trying to scare me the last few days and the more that I tell him, he doesn't scare me he doesn't give up. 

"Why can't you pretend you're scared??" Harry groans as we both walk to the gym.

"because I'm mean" I say with a growl as Harry laughs and shakes his head. 

**

"ooww, you're holding my ankles to tight," I tell Harry as I did the sit ups. Harry rolls his eyes at me as he loosens his grip on them. 

"Oh gosh, Im getting tired," I says a little out of breath.

"Rosalie, your on you second sit-up" Harry says.

"I haven't done a workout since a long time so shut up," I say as he snickers and laughs. I keep doing sit-ups and every time I sit up Harry makes funny faces making me chuckle and stop my sit-up. 

"42 sit-ups" Harry says as I chuckle.

"Cheater, it's your fault I stopped," I say with a playful glare as he chuckles. He gets in his position as I grab his ankle. He puts his hands behind his neck and starts doing the sit-ups. He counts under his breath as I yawn. 

Maybe about twenty minutes later he finishes with eighty making me roll my eyes because he was showing off. When we were done we told our teacher how many sit-ups we need and went in the changing room. I changed quickly, holding my hair back in a ugly messy bun as I apply a little makeup and then got out of the changing room. The bell didn't ring until maybe twenty for minutes so I sat down against the wall as I looked through my phone waiting for Harry. 

"God, you last so long" I say looking up at him. He smiles down at me as he shrugs.

**

When I go to lunch the first thing I did was grab food (duh). And while I was grabbing my burger some taps my on my shoulder. 

Turning around I see Kyle, one of my math partners "Hey Kyle! Whats up?" I say with a smile as he gives me a white toothy smile. Kyle is a really handsome guy, he's well built up and low-key hot!.

"Just wanted to ask you if you can go to the football game we have tonight?" He asks as I smile and nod.

"Yeah, can I bring some friends?" I ask as he nods. 

"Yeah! Theres no problem," He says as I nod. He then back away slowly and leaves to sit with his groups of friends. I grab my food quickly and sit with the girls.