Chapter Two: Mr. Popular Guy talks to me

Chapter two: Mr. Popular guys talks to me

         I see all different kinds of girls... Brunettes, blondes, red heads. I chuckle at how desperate they look for him. Sitting in my seat, I take my phone out and scroll through Facebook.

"Hey girl who bumped into me" I look to my right to see the one and only mr. Popular guy. I chuckle at the nickname.

"Hey" I say with a simple smile. I look at all the other girls giving me death glares as I just huff.

"I'm Harry" he says.

"Yeah, I've heard about you... You're Mr. Popular guy" I chuckle as he does also.

"Yeah, you could say that..."

"I'm Rosalie, the new girl" I say with a smile.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I blush at his words. The f.uck I never blush.

"Thanks" I say and then the class starts. During the whole class period Harry and I didn't talk the only thing I would see and hear would be him flirting with other girls and the girls just provoke him. I felt disgust as I heard their conversation. Be thankful you can't hear it. The bell rang and I left quickly to my locker.

"Hey, Rosalie, there's a party at my house next Friday if you want to come with your friends" the Mr. Popular Guy says as I just nod.

"Ok I'll think about it" I say opening my locker. Not noticing he comes close to my ear and whispers 'think about it'. Which gave me shivers down my spine. Shaking it off I texted Juliet we both have next hour together.

"Hey Rose" Juliet says.

"Ohh, I like the nickname" I say as we chuckle. We went to class and sat in the middle.

"So, how was last hour" I groan as she says that.

"Nasty... I have Mr. Popular Guy and he sat beside me and during the whole class he kept flirting with girls... They said nasty things to each other I swear... After that I went to my locker and I think he followed me because he catch up to me and told me about a party tomorrow" she shrugged off.

"That's not him at all..." She says and I shrug it off.

"He usually tells everyone on Facebook or Twitter not in person.... Just be careful Rosalie, he can leave your heart broken in pieces" she once again says. After that the class start and everyone had a test going on and since I'm new to the school I didn't have to take it, so I just chilled. The class was over and we left to the second to last class which is sixth. I don't have no one here that I know, so I sat their quietly for the class to start.

"Hey! You're the new girl right?" The blonde boy with blue eyes says... Niall! That right.

"Yeah! I'm Rosalie" I say with a bright smile. We stood their in silence for a bit until something came up in his head.

"Rosalie Lane! You and me used to talk a lot in kindergarten through third grade until I moved..." I looked at him confused... Until I remember everything we used to talk a lot. He was the only friend I had during those days.

"Oh my god! Niall!" I say with a clap as he just went straight into the hug. Some of the girls just gave me a cold stare which I shrugged off.

"I've missed you" he says seating in the seat in front of me.

"Me too.." I say with a smile as he chuckles.

"So, I see you turned into a popular guy.., and let's not forget friends with Mr. Popular Guy" he gave me a confused smile as I said Harry nickname.

"Who?"

"Harry Styles" I say as he chuckles.

"Yeah.. We became great friends when I moved here during forth grade... But just to tell you don't fall into his games... Yeah, he might be my best friend, but just keep your head up he's a player" I nod with a smile. It's not like I'm going to fall for his games.

"He invited me to a party tomorrow.." I say as he widens his eyes.

"Like in person?!?" I nod shrugging it off.

"Ok, that's not Harry Styles... He doesn't invited people in person. He would to it from Facebook or Twitter..."

"I know Juliet told me the same thing"

"Ju-Juliet..." He coughs a bit.

"Yeah...." I say scribbling in my notebook.

"She's really nice and pretty.." He says as I look at him.

"Do you have a crush on her?" He tenses up.

"N-no" and by luck he got saved with the bell. The whole class hour was spent with the teacher talking about a project we have to do with a partner Niall asked me if I could join him and I said yes, which ended up by girls giving me another death glare. When we got out of class he left to a different direction as I did too. Walking to my locker I hear someone say something.

"Hey you newbie... Who do you think you are? Talking to everyone like if you're the queen of the school?!?" I turn around to see a blonde with horrible mascara that look like a spider say to me.

"Ahh... Sorry for trying to make friends... By the way my name is Rosalie" I say with a smile and leave to where I was headed. She thought she could scare me ha! She got it wrong.

"Rosie let's go" Hannah says beside my locker. I chuckle at all the nicknames.

"Rose now Rosie! Something they never called me at my old school" I say as she chuckles. Walking to class we are meet with the five 'most popular guy' in school. Who knew they would have the same last class?. They probably told the principle to have a class together.

"How can you deal with this?" I say whispering to her as we walked to the middle of the desks. Some girls were surrounding them like in fifth hour with the whole Harry thing.

"I just ignore them.... Cara should be here" she says looking at the door.

"Hey Rosie! I thought you wouldn't be here!" Niall said as the guys paid full attention to me.

"Well I'm here right?" I said and he smiles.

"You met Niall?" I nod.

"We used to be friends kindergarten through third grade, but then he had to move..." I say as she nods.

"Oh my god...." Cara says running to the desk in front of me.

"What happen?" Hannah says as I nod.

"I just talked to my crush!! Ahhh!" She says clapping her hands.

"Oh my!" Hannah says but we get caught off by the teacher walking in class.

"Hello my fellow students! Today you and who ever you get as a partner are going to start a project on a animal or insect whatever you like. And your going to make some research on what hey eat, do, what they do during the winter, summer, spring and fall... Etc. I have picked your partners, so I'm going to start calling out people" I could hear some of the girls squeal maybe because they might me with mr. Popular guy and his friends. I rolled my eyes seeing how desperate they look with out hiding it... I mean their we'll built and everything, but showing their need for them... Really?.

"Ms. Benson with Mr. Payne..." Hannah groan... I feel bad for her. I start to daze off until I hear Cara last name.

"Ms. Delevingne with...... Mr. Royce" she gives me a pout face and I just chuckle. As he go's on and on my name hasn't been called.

"Ok.... Ms. Lane with.... Mr. Styles" holy fuck! What no! Not him. I see all the girls glare at me and I just give them a innocent smile.

"This project is due by the following next next week, so I'd recommend to go to each other's houses... Ok everyone get to work!" The teacher say as we stand up. Really! Am I going to let him in my house?!? No I prefer doing this by myself.

"Be careful" Hannah says and I say the same thing back to her.

"If he say anything dirty change the topic that make him feel like you don't want him" Cara spoke as I chuckle. They all left and I turn around to see him already standing there Jesus lords...