Twenty-Nine: Promise ring

When we arrive to Harry's cabin, I didn't expect to see bunch of red pedals lying on the floor with candles lighting up the whole place. To be honest, I never would of think Harry is one of those guys.. I'm not complaining, of course not! Who would? But since I've known Harry, I know he isn't those guy who does all the romantic things like this.

My mouth was open as I looked around the place. Harry scares me by holding me by the waist while he put his head on the crook.

"Do you like it?" He murmurs, giving me chills as I nod with a smile. Everything is decorated nicely. The way the rose panel were shape like a heart, how the candle light up the whole room. It's something no guy has ever done before.

"I love it! Thanks baby!" I say turning around and hugging him.

"That's not it," Harry says as I backed away from the hug and looked at him curious. He grabs something from the coffee table in the living room and comes back towards me. I look down at his hands. I grab the tiny box as I looked at Harry. He smiles at me as I open the box to reveal two beautiful medium size diamond earrings and a ring, not just any ring but a promise ring. It has a red diamond heart in the center with little diamonds around it. I took it out and admire it then I look inside the ring which it had "Always & Forever R&H" tears formed in my eyes as I look at Harry and kiss him.

"Thank you so much, babe!" I say kissing him all over his face while he laughed holding me by the waist. I back away and put the ring in my right middle finger. Harry holds my hand as he looks up at me.

"I have a little speech." Harry clears his throats as I smile, "If you didn't know, this ring is a promise ring... and with this ring I promise you I'll always be there for you, I promise to always keep you close, I promise to be your everything, I promise I'll be honest with you, I promise to always care, I promise to always make you smile and laugh, I promise to be loyal to you, and last I promise that my heart is forever yours and that I will for ever love you, Rosalie Lane," My heart races really fast when he said all those promises. Not even realizing I had tears, Harry wipes them off as he gave me a peck. I hug him-really tight- as he chuckled feeling him give me a kiss on top of my head.

"I love you so much!" I whisper as Harry sighs.

"I love hearing those words," he says.

"I never thought you'd be like this" I laugh looking at him as he playfully rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, me neither, thankfully the guys gave me some advice and these strangers on social media," Harry chuckles as I laugh.

"It was very sweet, thank you so much!" I say and peck his lips.

"You're welcome but this is not it!" Harry says grabbing my hand as we walked through the kitchen.

"Oh! Cheesecake!" I say clapping my hands as I saw the nice round cheesecake with berries in top and whip cream. I once told Harry how I loved cheesecake with berries and whip cream on top... he must've remembered.

"Yeah, I remembered you once told me you liked cheesecake... specially this kind." Harry says as he took my hand and we stand across from each other. Harry cut out a piece and gave it to me and I quickly took a bite and moan.

"It's so delicious!" I say as I closed my eyes and roll my head back making Harry laugh.

"Wow! Rosalie moan... something I haven't heard," Harry says across from me as I looked at him and winked making him freeze as I chuckled.

"Try it babe... it's delicious," I say as Harry clears his throat.

"Try what?" Harry says nervously as I point at the cheesecake as Harry made a realization face and nodded repeatedly as he cleared his throat.

"What did you think?" I say teasing him as his eyes shoot up to me.

"N-nothing baby" he stutters. I laugh quietly as I began to eat my cheesecake making moaning sounds trying to tease Harry.

"S-so..." Harry says trying to talk about something. I smile and make a little wimp as Harry sighed. I try not to laugh as Harry began to get all sweaty and nervous.

"So good," I whisper as I moaned again. An so it went like that the whole time. Harry was sweating like crazy the whole time as he try to inhale and exhale. Some where in between that moment I caressed my foot on Harry leg making him stiffen and look at me. I said a quick sorry as he nodded and began eating his cheesecake.

"Baby, this was so good, oh my god!" I say as I moaned again and stood up and put the plate in the sink. I look at Harry as he just stare at where I sat. I saw Harry's hard on as he inhale and close his eyes. I let out small giggles. I washed the plate quickly and dried it quickly.

"Baby are you done?" I ask as Harry opens his eyes and nods. I grabbed the plate and washed it and dried it quickly. Just as I turn, Harry is right behind me.

"Did you just tease me his whole time?" He say grabbing me by the waist as I smiled.

"What are you talking about?" I ask looking into his eye.

"All those moans you did.... babe you did this!" He says pointing at his hard on.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry about that... I was just really enjoying dessert!" I say with a smirk.

"You're lying!" He says glaring at me as I smirk.

"No.. never" I say and I wrap my arms around his neck as I kissed his neck and his jawline.

"Yeah right," Harry says almost out of breath. I began kissing him as he hold me tightly on the waist.

"Fuck." He says as he lifts me up and sits me on the counter as we start to make out.

Sorry for leaving you there but I really wan to know if y'all are comfortable with smut? 😂 never in my life would I think I would one day say that lol.

Thanks for reading! Love y'all!!!!