Twenty-five: Zander

"I'm going back to work," I told Harry as we go out of school.

"Are you sure? I told the manager and he said it wad fine to take as long and you want" Harry says as his eyebrows furrow.

"Yeah I'm sure, it's better being outside of the house then staying in all alone" I say with a sigh. Harry gives me a kiss on the side of my head making me chuckle.

"Wow! Harry is so cuddly and everything.. who knew Harry Edward Styles would be like this," I joke around as he playfully rolls his eyes and gives me a peck on the check making me chuckle as we headed towards his car.

"Babe can we visit your mom... please," I say as I look at Harry.

"I-i want to talk to her about what my mom told her," I say as Harry nods. We headed to Harry's house. His mom's car was there so that meant she was at home.

We quickly got out of the car and inside Harry's house.

"Mom, I'm home," Harry says as we went to the living room.

"Oh hi-" Anne came from the kitchen stopping right in her tracks as she saw me. Tears filled her eyes as she came towards me quickly and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry Rosie," she said as a tear starts falling down my face.

"It's alright.. I'm doing better now," I say as she looked at me.

"I'm so sorry... I'm sorry I should've told you that your mom had cancer.." She says.

"Honestly. It's better if I didn't know... I'd would have been even more of a wreck then what I am right now," I say with a shrug. Anne just looks at me and hugs me.

"You mom left you something here.." Anne says as she stands up and grabs somethings from the side table. She gave me a tiny square box. I opened it to see her bracelet. The one that I bought her for her birthday. I start to cry as I looked at it. I took it out and put it on my right hand wear she always had it.

"I bought this for her birthday," I say as Anne gave me a side hug.

"Yeah she told me" Anne says. I look up at her.

"Did she tell you anything else?" I say.

"She did... she told me to take care of you until you head out to college... she also told me to give your father a chance... his the only... blood related family you have," Anne says as I furrow my eyes. 

"I don't know... I will think about it, but so much has been going on.." I say as she nod understanding my situation. 

"Take all your time.. no one is forcing you, don't forget that. Also you are always welcome here daughter-in-law" Anne wiggles her eyes as I chuckle. 

"Harry told me you two are finally together.. you should've seen Gemma's face. It was priceless. It was like she found out she won the lottery," Anne says as I chuckle. 

"Dads face also. Everyone loves you in this family," Harry speaks up as I blush. My ex's family never really liked me the way these Harry's family did so it was a surprise for me. 

"Wow," I say as Harry chuckles as well and Anne. 

**

"Clean table 36," Alexandra says as I nod. I cleaned up all the dishes and cups took them to the dishwasher and went back to wipe off the table. 

"You doing good, Babe?" Harry asks as I got done wiping the table and straighten up. 

"Yeah, Im actually having fun," I say with a small smile as Harry smile and winked at me. 

"Ooo, Harry Edward Styles winked at me... I feel like I won the lottery," I say as I walk to the next table that was already clean with dishes just needed to be cleaned with a rag. 

"You should feel like it," Harry says with a chuckle as I roll my eyes. 

"Rosalie could you please come with me to my office," Zan says besides me with a serious voice as I furrow my eyes and look at Harry also with his eyes furrowed. 

"Yeah.." I say weird that I might get fired or some said false rumors about me. Zan starts walking off as I look at Harry with a worried expression. 

"Im sure it's nothing babe." He says as I nod and head to Zan's office. Once I reached his office, I closed the door and took a deep breath. 

"Ok.. I know you are going through some terrible moments right now and maybe I should've waited but I really need to tell you this," He starts rambling off as I furrow my eyes. 

"Ok if I'm fired just say it. I have been through a lot and I'm kinda getting used to it," I say shrugging my shoulders. Zan looked worried when he looked at me, he even couldn't control with breathing for a bit. 

"Im you uncle Zander," He says making my eyes widen as my mouth dropped to the floor in pure shock. Uncle Zander has been closer then I thought all this time. 

"Oh my god..." I say covering my mouth and looked up at uncle Zander waiting for a reaction. 

"You've been closer then I thought and didn't tell me the day I applied?" I say as he sighs. 

"Im sorry.. I just didn't know if you wanted to see us again-"

"Of course I wanted too!" I say and then hugged m uncle. He quickly hugged me back as I smiled. 

"Oh my god! Ive missed you so much Uncle!" I say as he chuckles. 

"I have too, All these past year I've been trying to locate you," He says as we back away from the hug. 

"You have? To be honest, I thought anyone from my dads side didn't even care about me.." I say. 

"Of course we all care about you! You were my first niece and granddaughter!" Uncle Zander says with a smile as I chuckle. 

"Apparently dad didn't," I say. Uncle Zander furrows his eyes. 

"Of course he does... he did some wrong decisions but he always loved you even if he had to leave you and your mom," Uncle Zander says as I sigh. 

"I guess," I say. 

"Im sorry about your mom.." Uncle Z says as I sigh again.

"Thanks... I guess," I say looking at my fingers. The whole crying thing is getting better by the days, yeah at time I will cry because i will have flashbacks but now if they talk about my mom I will get down of course, but I won't cry.

"So, how's Chloe?" I ask changing the subject. 

"She's doing fine! She actually is coming because I forgot my phone and she's bringing it to me," Uncle Z says as my eyes widen. 

"I can't wait to see her!" I say jumping up and down a little. 

"She's missed you a lot!" He says. 

"Me too... hey.. I'm going back to work.. just tell me when she gets here!" I say as he nods. I got out of the office with a smile. Harry was waiting for me at the end of the hall. 

"What happen?" He asks as I smile up at him. 

"Turns out Zan is my uncle.. the one I told about a long time ago," I say as he makes an o shape. 

"Yeah! Im so excited to see my cousin.. she always been like a sister to me," I say as Harry smiles. 

"Im glad about that," He says as I smile. 

"Come on.." He says holding my hand as we both went back to work.