Chapter Twelve: Friends again

"Did he really do that?!?" I ask as I laugh my ass off.

"Yes, but after that he got detention," Jason says as we eat off of our ice cream. After leaving school I head to cold stone just to keep myself and not slap Harry for his, ugh I don't even know.

After a little silence Jason talks. "So, that dude got mad? I feel like he might have a crush on you," Jason says as I chuckle.

"No, he's just... I don't know... we are on bad terms so... I feel like he's trying to be the hero...." I say. We stand up as we head outside.

"This was fun! Just talking about old memories and everything," Jason says as I nod.

"Do you need a drive back?" He asks. I shake my head quickly.

"No, I live close here don't worry!" I say.

"It's alright Rose, I can take you" he says with a small grin.

"Jason, it's alright... beside I like walking," I say as he rolls his eyes

"I forgot how stubborn you are," I chuckle and shrug.

"Well just walk safe and tell me when you arrive home," he says as we hug and he leaves to his car. I I begin to walk as I put my head phones on and put some Ed Sheeran on.

When I finally arrive home I see my mom's car and another car parked. I narrow my eyes, wondering who would visit. No one visit us anymore. My grandparents used to come by when we lived in the other house, but then they died. Maybe it's just some friends of mom from work. I go with that at go to unlock the door.

"Mom, I'm home! I say as I put the keys in the bowl. I sigh as I pass the living room, but then stop. Harry is here, Harry and his family is here... great! (Note the sarcasm)

"Oh, I didn't know we had guest!" Lies. Of course I do!.

"Anne, Gemma, this is Rosalie my daugther!" Mom says as I go shake her hand but brings me in a hug.

"Nice to meet you sweetie! Harry talks alot about you," she whispers and I widen my eyes. Once we back away Gemma hugs me tight.

"It's nice finally meeting you!" She says.

"Nice meeting you to!" I say as we back away from the hug. She must me the sister, seeing that they look alot alike.

"It was nice seeing you Anne and Gemma, but I should go do my homework," I say as my mom glares.

"Rosalie stay don't be rude," mom says.

"It's alright Ellen..." Anne says with a warm smile.

"Alright, Rose why don't you invite Harry and Gemma, up to your room?" Mom asks.

"I'm good, Harry be nice and join Rosie" Gemma says with a smirk as she looks at Harry.

"Gladly," he mumbles as I groan and go upstairs. I hear Anne, Gemma and my mom laugh. I go inside my room as I leave the door open so when Harry comes in.

"Nice room," Harry says as I roll my eyes.

"Stop acting like you haven't been here before," I say as I put my backpack behind my door.

"Don't you have homework to do?" Harry smirks as I shake my head.

"It was an excuse," I say rolling my eyes at how calm he is now.

"For?" He questions as he lays in my bed.

"Not to see you.." I say as I sit on my desk chair and turn the tv on and put Netflix.