Chapter Seven: Friends?

"So, then she was like before I rip your dick off," Louis say at the whole group as I roll my eyes. Apparently, Louis was coming to take me to the mall when Jackson also came, so Louis being Louis, he eavesdrop.

"Damn Rose, I bet you scared him away," Liam says as I roll my eyes.

"Oh, she did! He particularly ran away when you slam the door in his face" Louis laughs.

"When we were little she used to be so wild, but shy" Niall says. Why was I the center of attention.

"You all should shut the fuck up before I cut your dicks off" I say as they silence.

"You'll take ages to cut mine off" Harry says with a smirk and I give him a disgust face.

"Yeah, right. Well I'm going to get a damn coffee because I am clearly getting fucking sick" I say standing up from our table as I go where they have caribou. Waiting in line, I look at the choice of coffee.

"Can I get a medium white mocha coffee," I say as the girl probably my age nods and tells me the total of the coffee. Once they gave me my coffee I head to the table where everyone is.

"She's coming shh..." Niall says as I gave him awkward glances. As I look around the court room, I see the 'queen B' from my old school.

"Oh, fucking great" I say as I sip on my coffee.

"What do you see?" Niall says. I look at the rest as they all look at me.

"If you see over there. You can see the bitch squad from my old school" I say as they all look where I am pointing at.

"Wait- that's Bianca?!?" Niall says as I nod.

"She's- h" Nina smacks him in the head. I laugh really loud.

"I should go talk to her" Harry says with a smirk.

"Go ahead! Who's stopping you? Not me." I say as I put my palm under my chin looking at him. After a couple of minutes talking with one another we finally got up to walk around the mall.

"Look who we have here! Rosalie Lane" Bianca say as she step in front of me. I roll my eye and fake a smile.

"Nice seeing you again Bianca" I say with a grin. This bitch thinks she scares me? No.

"And who are these hot guys?" She says checking out the guys. The girls give her a dirty look.

"What's your name?" She say to Liam as she touches his biceps.

"Excuse me honey. His name is Liam and his my boyfriend so back away" Hannah stand in front of Liam as I just laugh.

"Bianca, You need to stop being such a slut" I say shaking my head and laughing. Ok. What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm never this 'brave'.

"Stop being fucking jealous that Jackson went out with me after you two broke up" I give her a chuckle.

"Jealous? Me? Please. I'm just surprise on how low he went." I say as I hear the girls and boys say 'ooo'. I took a sip of my coffee as she stomped her way out.

"I like this Rosalie" Louis say after she left. He put his arm around my shoulder as I chuckle.

"I thought she was going to be a shy little thing" Zayn says.

"You know I'd be happy to have the shy Rosalie for once, but I'm always with the sassy one" Harry says as I chuckle.

***

During the whole time with the group I kept sneezing and my throat seem to shut down, so Harry offered to take me home. I being really sick didn't care, so I offered the ride.