Twenty-One: Do you know how to do the bills?

The next day, I woke up confused. One, I was questioning who was cuddling me. Second, For a moment I didn't know where I was. After that I woke Harry up and we went to eat somewhere for breakfast. 

"I don't care.." I say making Harry roll his eyes in the drivers side. 

"How are you now going to care? It's food we are talking about!" Harry says as I roll my eyes. 

"Find let's go to Denny's" I mumble as Harry scoffs.

"That's my girl," He says making me smile for a moment. 

"Just up before you get dick fever," I say with a smirk and he chuckles.

"Oh shit! What does the dick fever do??" He ask 'shocked' as I smirk.

"You dick falls," I says as Harry gasps and holds his hand over his heart while looked at the road ahead.

"Oh my, is there in cure for it?" Harry asks.

"Stop being a fuckboy... is the cure" I say as he pouts.

"Oh well... say bye to my fuckboyness..." Harry sighs making me laugh shaking my head.

**

"Fuck!" I yell as I groan.

"What's wrong?" Harry comes in the kitchen with wide eyes as he see's my two fingers bleeding. 

"I leave for a second and you're already cutting yourself," Harry rushes over to me as he grabs my hand as he turns on the faucet. He concentrates in my fingers as I look at his side features and smile to myself. God, I was falling hard for this boy.

"Does it hurt?" He asks looking up at me and I wince a little at the burning sensation on my two left fingers. 

"Yeah a little" I say as he gives me a little nod going back on my injured fingers.

"How did you cut your fingers?" he asks as he turns off the faucet and brings me up the stairs and into the bathroom grabbing some rubbing alcohol and pour some on my fingers making me groan in pain.

"The knife slipped," I say between whimpers.

"Ill make dinner," he says as I sigh and shrug as he smiled at me.

**

Mom arrived about half an hour as he put the plates in the table. 

"Hi mo-" I furrow my eyes as I look at her features. Dark circles around her eyes, her skin pale and very little hair. She looked a bit more skinny that you could see the bones in her collar bones. 

"Mom, whats wrong?" I ask as she gives me a small smile.

"Nothing is wrong... I'm just a bit tired and haven't eaten that much" She says as I shake my head and take her arm. taking her to the table and sitting her down. 

"Mom... I don't think.... are you sure it's just that?" I ask, concern heard in my voice as she slowly nods and looks behind me.