Chapter Six: Rain and ex's

Days had passed by and Harry hasn't talked to me since then. To be honest, I do miss his annoying self on the other side Kendall turn out to be pregnant. She told her mom and like any other mother would be, she's disappointed that's she pregnant before marriage, but she supports her on the other hand her dad is a different story lets just say he got mad and wants to beat the shit out of Kendall's boyfriend.

As of right now, we were at lunch talking well them not me.

"I told Jake and for my surprise he just hugged me and told me he supports me that he'll be there to see his child grow" Kendall smiles at her food as she touch her belly. I smile and open up my water bottle.

"Babe" Liam says as he comes with the rest. I rolled my eyes and Harry did also. The girls just giggle.

"Hey baby" Nina says to Niall as they kiss. I looked at my food and played with my spaghetti.

"So, since its early release day today, we should go hang out" Louis says as I groan.

"Can't go. need to do homework" I say coming up with something.

"Oh, come on, Rosie" Louis says as he pats my shoulder.

"No" I say as he starts shaking my shoulder.

"Please please please" I groan and roll my eyes.

"Fine!" I particularly yell. Looking at the guys and girls. Hannah and Liam are to busy talking as well as Nina and Niall. Cara is talking with Kendall while Louis, Zayn and Harry talking. Knowing that they're to busy talking I sneak my out of the cafeteria and into the bathroom.

"Idiot" I say to no one. I do my business and then head out just when the other start leaving the cafeteria to their classes. I go to my locker right alway grab my stuff and leave to my class which I have with Nialler.

*

Seventh hour came quickly and I wanted to skip it, but no. I walked in and sat in my seat while I took my phone out and scroll through Twitter.

"Alright, Rosie, you need to tell me why you left" Louis says as he sits in front of me. I groan.

"I wasn't feeling good" I say as he rolls his eyes and turn his back towards me. After that, Cara and Hannah walked in and sat beside me. The rest of the people walked in and the class started. Liam sat by Hannah which was sweet. Harry sat by this brunette as I heard them flirt and feeling all touchy which for some reason I felt kind of jealous, but why? I mean Harry is a cocky son of a bitch.

Class was boring the whole hour, but I didn't mind because I was in my phone the whole time which was 'rebel' of me. The bell ring and I swear, I think I got up really quickly and was the first to leave. I backed my things and headed out of the school with out a word to the girls. I'll just text them. As I got out I look at the sky it look like it was about to rain. Great! The day I didn't bring my car. Sighing, I start walking until that's when I notice Harry shoving his tongue on the same girl from 7th hour. Just as I'm about to walk I see him look at me and that when I start walking home.

I swear, a lot has been happening these days I've been in this school. Much more drama into my life. As I walk thunder is heard and then heavy rain starts to fall.

"GREAT!" I yell as I try to cover myself with my backpack, but it's no use. I throw a rock as I start to walk. Stupid whether.

"ROSIE GET IN MY CAR" I look to see Harry. Knowing that he just shove his tongue down that girls throat made me want to say no.

"NO" I say as I keep walking that's until Harry grabs me by the waist and takes me to the passenger seat. I start to kick my feet and punch his back, but it's no use.

"Harry, let me down" I yell over the loud fucking rain and thunder.

"No" he says as he opens the door and literally shoves me in the seat. Me being stubborn, try to get out, but find myself lock. This bitch put child lock. Once he gets in the drivers seat I cross my arm over my chest that until I need to sneeze.

"See now you're going to get sick" Harry says as he wipes his face.

"Well it's not like you care" I say as I look at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, because grabbing you and getting you in the car shows that I don't care" well that makes my heart warm.

"Can you take me home" I say much quieter then before. He nods and starts the engine. Once he takes me home, he tells me to wait until the rain is gone, but me being me, am saying no.

"Well you can't get out because it's child lock so..." He drags the so as I groan and slump back. Awkward silence took over the car.

"I'm sorry for what you had to see" he says as I looked at him confused.

"See what?" I say as is sneeze again.

"Kissing Anna"  he says as he looks at me and I give him a confused face.

"Well, it's not like we are a couple, so you can do whatever you like" I say with a scoff, but let's be honesty, I was a bit jealous. I see him roll his eyes.

"Why are you rolling your eyes at me if its true" I say as he rubs his face and stares straight ahead that's when I take a better look at his features. Sharp jawline, plum lips, his nose, the way his eyebrows furrows... God, his beautiful.

"Are you going to the mall? With the rest?" He says changing the subject as I shrug.

"Louis forced me too...." He gives me a quick nod. The rain has stop and I thank the lords.

"Well rain stop. Can you unlock this shit" I say as he chuckles and unlocks it.

"Thank you" I gave him a smile and left to the door. I unlock the door to my house and head inside.

Going inside my room, I drop my back on top of my bed and open it up. Everything inside my backpack is fucking wet. Great!. I take my textbooks and notebooks out, lay them in bed, grab my blow dryer and tried my best to dry those damn things for tomorrow. About an hour later, I hear a knock on my door. Furrowing my brows, I wonder who it be. Heading downstairs, I open the door to see Jackson, my ex.

"How the fuck did you get my address?!?" I yell.

"Rosalie listen to to m-"

"No, you listen to me! And Listen very clearly, I don't want to fucking see your face again, nor hear your fucking voice, nor see your fucking messages, so Jackson, get the fuck off of my life before I rip you dick off!" I yell as he nods slowly and heads off.