Twenty-Four: I love you

I was numb. My body was numb. It was now a day after my moms funeral and I've been in bed all day. Harry stayed with me saying he wasn't going to leave me alone.

"Come on baby, you need to eat something," He says as I shake my head staring at the frame in my hands then all of sudden all memories of my mom come back and I burst our crying. Harry sighs then starts hugging me, rocking me back and forth.

"She had cancer... she killed herself," Are the words that come out as Harry froze.

"What?" He whispers to himself as I nod. 

"S-she wrote me this letter and she explain that she had cancer since the day she moved," 

"Harry it all adds up... my mom told your mom that day on your birthday to take care of me.." I say as Harry stayed silent.

"I-I.... Wow" He says as I look at him as I clear my tears. 

We were silent for a while as I just stared at the door tears rolling down my eyes.

"Come here," He whispers as we lay in bed. 

Two days later

"What happen to your hand?" Harry asks as I jump scaring me. Today he wasn't here the whole day with me because I forced him to go to school which made me miss him because he's basically the person I have now. 

"I-I accidentally cut myself," I whisper knowing it's not true. I got mad with everything so I started to throw glasses and grabbing a sharp piece it sliced through my palm. 

"Rosalie..." He sighs dropping his backpack as he grabbed my left hand. 

"Rose... you haven't even put anything on it to heal.." He says as he walks to the stairs later coming back with rubbing alcohol and bandage. 

"Have you eaten?" He asks as I nod. 

"What did you eat?" he asks.

"Air," I say with a tiny chuckle. Harry smiles for the first time since he was taking care of me. 

"Thank you.. for being here with me" I whisper as he sighs and nods. 

"Harry... you're the only one I have left and I know it may seem a bad time because of everything .." I say taking deep breaths and Harry looked at me with confusion. I found out this morning that I was completely in love with him. I always thought it was a tiny crush, but its more then that. The way he took care of me, how he made me laugh and brighten my day. How he would just look at me and smile for no reason. We've only know each other for four months and I was completely sure I fell in love with the guy sitting beside me. 

"It's only been four month since we've met.. and I know you might not feel the same... Harry I have completely fallen in love with you.. And I get if you don't feel the same since it's to early and people usually don't fall in love so early but it's just something about you-" Harry cuts me off my kissing me, a deep passionate kiss as he hold both my cheeks in his hands. After a few minutes we break off the kiss as Harry leans his forehead with mine as he closes his eyes and looks and me. 

"You don't know how much i've waited for this day..." He whispers as I smile.

"You know that day my birthday... I knew I had fallen in love.. not just with any girl, but with a sweet, caring, selfless and beautiful girl. Im sorry for acting the way I did, the things I said to you... I was just frustrated because of the way I felt for you, I never felt like that so I was confused as hell.. every time I am with you my heart starts beating like crazy, I become nervous and I bit cocky.. God, I've never felt this way before and Im happy that I fell in love with a girl like you," He says as I smile. All of a sudden I hug Harry a kiss the crook of his neck while he sighed and hugged me around the waist. 

"I love you.." He whispers making my stomach turn in a good way. 

"And I love you," I whisper back.

**

After a week or so, I was going back to school. I didn't fell like going still have of me feeling numb of everything happening. Since i've been gone, Hannah, Cara, Nina, Kendall and even Perrie came to visit me also the boys. Ever time they came I would just burst in tears, they tried to lift my mood up, but they know well they couldn't. 

"Come on baby, you can do this," Harry says from the door frame as I looked up at him. 

"I can't... I don't want to go.. I'm not ready.." I say shaking my head as tears fell down my face. Harry walk towards and hugs me. 

"You can do this baby.. your are stronger then this." He says wiping my face and I look up at him and nod. 

"Please don't leave my side," I say as he nods an kisses my forehead. 

"I won't I promise," 

**

I don't know how the teachers know my mom died, maybe its because she was known around here. Maybe because they have friends families that know my mom. I don't know, but they have been really easy on me asking if I need to go home I should or anything like that sort which I deny because I know I'll cry all day at home. 

"No Im fine.. these things happen.. I should learn to accept it," I would say or just a quick short no and thank you. They would just nod in sympathy. 

Honestly, all classes I would ignore everything and go in my own little world. I know teachers would see me not pay attention, but I didn't care. Now it was time for lunch and I just wanted to go home giving up on the rest of the day. 

"Hey," My friends say as I smile and give them a small wave. 

"We are glad you are here," Cara say as I sigh. 

"Yeah, I'm trying my best to survive the day.." I say as I see Harry walk in the cafeteria with Niall. 

Harry gives me a smile once he see's me as I give him a tiny one. Once they reach us, he sits beside me holding me by the waist. No one really know about us until now when they all look at us with shock. 

"Umm, are you guys..." Cara says as I smile and nod

"It was a bad timing, but yeah for a week now we've been" I say as I lean my head on Harry's shoulder. Everyone in the table smiles at us as Cara puts her hand in front of Lou face as he rolls his eyes and gives him a twenty dollar bill. I chuckle as everyone looks at me and gives me a sincere smile. 

"Group hug!!" Cara yells as everyone starts surrounding Harry and I making me chuckle once again as Harry gave me a kiss in the head.

OMG! Rosie and Harry are finally together! Did you guys like it? Or do you think it was a bit to fast for them to fall in love? Thanks for reading! LOVE YOU ALL!

Also, maybe Ill be posting more this week since I have a week off of school. Gang gang lmao.