Fifteen: Birthday Boy

Two weeks had passed by and today is Harry's birthday. He decided to have a little family and friends party which I quote Hannah "It's weird of him. He always throws parties" but I mean it's whatever he wants.

"What did you buy him?" My mom asks as we get in her car.

"A watch, beanie, cologne and Ray Ban glasses.. Oh some rings.. his kinda obsessed with rings at the moment," I say with a smile as my mom chuckles.

"You sure did get him alot of things..." Mom says as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Yeah.. I didn't know what to get him so I got all the things I liked," I say.

"Do you like him?" Mom blurts out as I widen my eyes and look at her.

"What?!? No no... we've just gotten really close..." I say quickly as my mom chuckle. We stay silent for the rest of the short ride. Once we reach Anne's house, we get out of the car and go to the front door. Anne opens it few seconds later with a big smile that reminds me of Harry's smile.

"Hi Anne!" My mom says as they both hug.

"Hi Ellen!" Anne says back and then greets me with a hug.

"Hey Rose," Anne says as she hugs me.

"Hello Anne! Where's the birthday boy?" I say as she slightly smirks.

"In the livingroom," she says as I nod. I walk by the little hallway.

"Happy Birthday!" I say as I see Harry. He smiles at me and stands up. I hug him and hand him the bag with his presents.

"Thanks! You didn't have to do this," he says as I shrug. He opens the bag and takes out his presents.

"Oh my god! Rings!" He says as I chuckle and shake my head. I had bought him four different rings. One was a thick silver that said Peace. The second one was a golden one that had a big S in the front. The third one was a silver ring with a blue rock in the front. And the last one was a big heart.

(I hope you guys know which ring I mean with the heart😊)

"Thank you so much," he says as he puts on the rings. He then opens the rest thanking me alot of times.

"Yeah yeah," I say as Liam and Hannah walk in.

"Happy birthday mate," Liam says as they pat each others back. Hannah then hugs him and they give him his present. Few mintues later the other come. Including some friends of Anne's and aunts, cousins and uncles.

"Dad!" Gemma says as she hugs him Harry then walks up to him and hugs him.

"Happy birthday H," he says as they hug. Harry's dad then gives him his present.

"Dad, this is Rosalie, Rosalie this is my dad, Des" Harry says as I'm taking by surprise that Harry's introducing me.

"Hi Mr. Styles," I say as I gave him a polite hang shake.

"Call me Des, Mr. Styles makes me feel old," he say with a chuckle that reminds me alot of Harry's chuckle.

"Those are Hannah, Liam's girl friend. Nina, Niall girlfriend, and that's Cara and Kendall," Harry says as they all says hey.

"Hi! Finally you guys get girlfriends! We just need Zayn, Lou and Harry to get a girlfriend," Des says.

"I have my eyes on a one girl, Des" Zayn says.

"Really? Where is she? When will I meet her?" Des asks as I chuckle at his little excitement.

"She couldn't come and soon when she's officially my girlfriend," Zayn says with a smirk.