Chapter Nine: Mean words and flashbacks.

"Rosalie," the teacher brings me out of my thoughts. I look up to mrs. Ranks as she looks at me in anger.

"For the second time Rosalie, pay attention" she says as I put my hands in surrender.

"Alright, don't need to get mad at me," I say as she looks at me with anger. I knew this teacher always hates me since the day I came here.

"Out of my class, now!" She says as I scuff. The class was silent happy that I'm taking away their time from learning the math problem.

"Mrs. Ranks I think you're over exaggerating. I simply said don't need to get mad..." I say with a small smile. She glares at me as she go's back on her lesson. Cara and Hannah look at me and smirk as I chuckle.

*

"Mrs. Ranks really hates me" I say as we head out of the class and towards our locker to put our stuff away.

"I can tell," Hannah says.

"What were you even thinking? That you zone off" Cara asks as I come up with something, but honestly what my mom said yesterday. It's been running around my head.

"Nothing," I say as we reach the cafeteria. I grab food and pay for it. We sit in our usual sits and talk.

I look through my phone to see what's new on the social media.

Harold: Come outside the cafeteria. I know you're on your phone I can see you

A text from Harry pop on top of my phone as I roll my eyes and keep looking through my phone.

Harold: Stop being so fucking stubborn and come over here.

He texts again as I sigh and stand up. The girls look at me weirdly.

"I'll be right back," I say as I throw my food away and walk out the cafeteria.

"What do you want?!?" I say as all of sudden he pushes me to the wall.

"I really want you right now. I can't deal with it no more. Something about you is different," he say as his lips come closer to mine. I put my hands on his waist as I look up at him with a smirk. Forgetting we were mad at each other.

"Oh really..." I say as he backs away. He looks at me up and down.

"Y-you are doing something to me." He says as I chuckle.

"Oh really.." I say walking up to him as he is now pushed to the wall.

What the hell is wrong with me??

He grabs my wrist and pushes me into a janitors closet. He locks it's and then pushed me to the wall. We began to kiss each other hungrily as his hands roam all over my body. My legs wrapped around his waist as he kisses my neck and sucking my sweet spot. I can feel him harden as he rubs himself on me.

"Fuck. He grunts" he says as I pushed my head back. Realization hits me as I put my feet on the ground and push him back.

"No Harry. Friends don't do this kind of stuff. If you really want something with me then try really hard because I don't want to be friends with benefits," I say as I take in deep breaths.

"You want me to be in a relationship with you?" He asks harshly.

"Well yes. I'm not going to be friends with benefits with you. I don't do that shit." I say as he chuckles.

"You haven't heard huh? I don't do relationships get that in your little head, do you think just because you're different from the others I would want to date you? I just want a quick fuck" he says really harsh. Who's this Harry?

"Well sorry to tell you but you aren't getting a quick fuck from me. Who the fuck are you? This is not the Harry I was starting to like! Don't fucking get close to me again," I say.

"Who even wants to get close to you? Look at you you're just a stuck up bitch" he say as tears start to roll down my eyes. This is not the Harry I was starting to like.

"You're such a prick," I say as I unlock the door and head out not the cafeteria. No I'm not heading there with tears. I go to my locker grab my backpack and sneak my way out of school. I run to my car and get inside. Tears pour down my face. I haven't cried in so long since I was in middle school. I'm not a stuck up bitch, no. He's just saying that because I didn't give myself to him.

Flashbacks of me crying came to my mind. How I got bullied everything at school, yet I didn't tell anyone because they were going to make fun of me. That's until one day I didn't know my mom came home early and saw me crying. She told the principle about it which they did something about it. Freshman year was the same, but just a bit different. I learn how defend myself.

I scream at how stupid I was for even talking to him. The horn beeps a few times as I punch it with my fist. I'm so fucking stupid. My phone starts to ring as I look at the caller ID. It read Hannah's name. I let it ring as I drove towards my house. I got in the house and slam the door shut, running up the stairs to my room as I curled my self to sleep.

*

"I promise I won't do that again, I just felt sick so I sneaked out of school," I tell my mom over the phone. Apparently one of the teachers saw me and snitch on me.

Mom sighs over the phone, "Ok just don't give me another heart attack," mom chuckles as I smile.

"I promise," I say.

"When are you coming home? We barely see each other and I miss you," I say as she sighs.

"After tomorrow I have the whole day off and it's only going to be me and you," she says as I smile.

"Well honey, I gotta go. Have to work on some cases,"

"Ok, have fun and be careful" I say. We hang up and I go downstairs towards the kitchen. It was 3:15 which fifteen minutes ago school has ended. The girls have been calling me like crazy and I have no doubt they'll come here any minute.

Two minutes later knocks and doorbell rings are being heard. I look from the living room window to see the girls all with a worried expression. I go open the door and they all sigh in relief and hug me really tight.

"Where the hell have you been?!?" Cara says. As I gesture them to enter, they do as I say and sit on the couch.

"Here," I say really quiet.

"Something is wrong with you, Rose what happen?" Nina says. I think about what happen and decided If I should tell them. Hannah is dating Liam and Nina is dating Niall which could maybe lead into a fight since Niall and Liam will probably be on Harry side.

"Nothing, just felt sick" I say shrugging.

"Yeah, right like I'm going to believe that! Lane spill out know," Cara say as I sigh and shrug. I begin by the beginning till the end. Hearing gasps hear and there and a few bad words.

"What the hell is wrong with him? Knowing him longer he's never been like that." Hannah say with anger in her voice.

"I don't know. I'm so stupid for even crushing on him. I thought he was different, but no. He's the guy you guys and Niall warn me about." I shed a tear as they stay silent maybe not believing I was crushing on Harry Styles.

"Did- did you just said you were crushing on him?" Kendall says as I nod. Hannah is quick to hug me as I cry in her arms. I'm honestly really lucky having them as friends. Something my so called friends from my last school wouldn't even care if I didn't show up at school for a week.