Chapter 23

I feel like this video represents Frank in this story

("Mommy can I go out and kill tonight")

Also, there's a trigger warning in this

~~

"Frank, you've been doing so much better since when I first met you nearly twelve years ago," Mr stump said.

I gave him a sickly sweet smile in return.

"Good luck out there," he said. "You're nineteen, ready to go off on your own."

"Thank you," I replied.

He gave me a hug, patting my back. I turned and walked out of his office. The last time I would ever be in that damn office.

-+-

I grabbed my keys, going into the other room as Gerard hurried up to me, a paper in his hands.

"I drew a picture for you, daddy!" He exclaimed.

I looked at it. It showed him and I holding hands and there was a dead body in the background. I smiled, putting it up on the fridge.

"C'mon, we're going out," I said.

"Where to?" He asked.

"We're going to the store," I said.

"But it's late, they're closed," he said.

"We aren't going inside the store, just driving around the parking lot," I said. "You're going to drive around the parking lot."

Gee whimpered and shook his head, tears filling his eyes.

"C'mon, baby, I know you can do it," I reassured. "You're so brave."

"R-really?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded, giving him a soft kiss.

"Okay," he agreed.

I lead him out the door as I got into the driver's seat. We drove to the empty, dark parking lot. The two of us switch seats and he whimpered quietly, gripping tight onto the steering wheel.

"Start the car, baby," I said.

Gee's hands were shaking as he turned the key in the ignition. He took a few deep breaths as the car rumbled to life.

"Good boy," I praised. "I know you can do it. You're my brave little boy."

Gee nodded stiffly. He put the car into drive, squeaking as the car immediately started rolling backwards slowly because of the small incline. He put his foot on the gas, barely even pressing down but just enough to slowly roll forwards. It was basically the speed of a snail. He drove around the small store, not ever passing five miles per hour. I sat in the passenger seat, becoming more and more frustrated. Going this slow was driving me crazy.

We finally made a full circle around the store, coming to a stop. He put it in park and turned off the car, looking at me with wide, watery eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. I reached over, helping him to crawl over the console and into my lap.

"You are you're okay?" He questioned. "I didn't hurt you?"

"I'm fine, baby," I reassured. "You were so good."

I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him down into a kiss. Gee whimpered quietly, his hands on my shoulders. I squeezed his ass, his skirt riding up as I smirked.