Chapter 17

Happy almost one year anniversary of my account. Jesus how have I gotten this far in only a year??

~~

"Frank, we have to talk about your father at some point," Mr. Stump said.

I crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes at him. It's been a month since she first brought up my dad. I realized that this completely contradicts how I was tricking him. I relaxed, running a hand through my hair.

"Please, sir, I don't want to talk about it," I said.

His eyebrows raised at my polite tone.

He's as gullible as I am manipulative.

"He did very bad things, I know it can be hard to talk about and accept but--"

"No," I interrupted.

"Frank," Mr. Stump sighed.

I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"What he's done is--"

His words were cut off when I grabbed his letter opener, going on his desk as I held it to his throat. The sharp, pointed tip pressed against his soft throat. I wanted to kill him so badly, shut up his big, stupid mouth. But then I would be caught. I couldn't. I have to keep up with my act.

"F-Frank," Mr. Stump stuttered, looking at me with fearful eyes.

I sighed, clenching the letter opener in my hand before I dropped it, watching it fall into his lap.

"Fuck," I muttered.

I wanted to kill him so badly. I've never killed anyone before but I wanted to. God, what I wouldn't do to stab that letter opener right in his throat.

-+-

Gee hadn't bothered to get dressed, still just in the collar, cat ears, and tiny skirt that really didn't even cover half his ass. He also put the cat tail back in, saying it made him feel pretty. He was looking at himself in the reflection of the fridge.

"So pretty," he mumbled, fingers gently grazing over his collar.

He was smiling happily as I got out the two cinnamon buns, pouring him some juice into a sippy cup. He sat at the breakfast bar beside me and smiled happily, taking a big bite and getting icing all over around his mouth and even a bit on the tip of his nose.

"Did you buy these or steal them?" Gee asked curiously through a mouthful of food.

"I bought them," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"The police were just at my house yesterday, I don't need any suspicion over me," I said. "Besides, it's a lot harder to steal cinnamon buns when the lady is staring at you, she knows me face."

Gee chewed slowly as he thought, swallowing what was in his mouth.

"You're so smart," he remarked. "This is why you're so great and the bad cops can't get you."

I smiled at him as he chewed happily. He seemed perfectly content sitting here with me in hardly any clothing with a butt plug up his ass while eating a cinnamon roll. This boy, I swear.

"I used to bake cinnamon rolls a lot," Gee told me. "I used to always bake. It's so much fun. Especially brownies, brownies are so good. Do you have stuff to bake here? I can bake for you if you want. Maybe you can even help me. I have such a pretty pink apron is use while baking, it has white polka dots on it. People really like my cupcakes too, 'specially the velvet ones. Do you have baking stuff here? I can make so many nice treats for you. Can I back stuff for you?"