Chapter 15

Mr. Stump looked so stressed out as he sat at the desk in front of me, head in his hands.

"Sixteen years old, Frank, sixteen," he muttered. "You're still just as much trouble. It's so hard being your psychiatrist because you're just such a dick I don't know if there's something wrong or you're just insanely sadistic."

We've been doing this for so long now. I wish I could kill him but all fingers would be pointed at me. I really wasn't wanting to be sent to some stupid fucking asylum with a whole bunch of stupid fucking psychos.

I smirked, an idea coming to mind. A plan that could potentially get me out of seeing him and keep me out of an asylum.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

Mr. Stump looked up at me, his jaw dropping.

"Wh-what'd you just say?" He asked.

"I'm sorry," I repeated, slightly louder.

Oh god, it was so hard to not just laugh right now.

"I-I've never heard you say I'm sorry before," Mr. Stump said.

"Well, I am," I lied.

"So you feel guilty about what you've done?" He asked. "You know what you've done is wrong?"

I bit my tongue as to not smile or laugh as I nodded.

"Good," he said, smiling in relief. "This is a good start. I'm sorry is a good start."

-+-

"I'm sorry, baby," I apologized. "I had no other choice, she had to go. She was gonna take you away from me."

Gee sniffled, still curled into a ball the next morning, his back faced to me as he refused to look at me.

After he had cried himself to sleep last night, I went downstairs and got rid of her body, scrubbing the blood off the floor. Everything was completely clean so Gee wouldn't have to see it.

"How about I make you some breakfast, baby," I suggested. "You want scrambled eggs? I know you love scrambled eggs."

Gee shook his head.

"Well, do you want something to drink?" I asked.

He shook his head again.

I sighed, laying on my back beside him. I didn't feel guilty about killing Hayley, not at all. I was glad I did, actually. But now the only problem is that Gee is all sad. Which is understandable because now all of his friends have died. All of his friends have been killed by either him or me.

"Do you want cuddles, sweetheart?" I offered. "You love my cuddles."

I went to wrap my arm around him but he moved away from my touch. I sighed, looking at his back. His pink onesie stood light in my view, compared to all the black that surrounded us.

"Baby, what's done is done," I said. "We can't change it."

"Sh-she was my only friend left and you shot her," Gee whimpered.

"I know, but you still have me," I said. "You don't need Miss Williams."

He curled into a little ball under the blanket. I looked over him but he buried his face into the pillow and laid on his stomach so I couldn't see him.

"How can I make you happy again, baby?" I asked.

He didn't answer me and I bit my lip. I squeezed his ass but Gee pushed it away and shook his head. I sighed, resting my forehead against the middle of his back. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tight.