Chapter 20

I sat across from Mr. Stump.

"You could've put everyone's lives in danger," he stated.

"Why isn't there any bullets in your gun?" I asked. "Who the fuck keeps an unloaded gun?"

"Frank, were you really planning on shooting everyone?" He asked.

Oh god, I've gotta keep up my act.

I sighed, running a hand down my face. "No, I think I was just really frustrated."

"So you won't actually hurt people?" Mr. Stump asked.

I bit my lip. Of course I would.

"No, I wouldn't," I lied.

Mr. Stump nodded. "Then why?"

"I...I don't know," I said.

Fuck, how do I make myself seem innocent?

"I was just scared," I said, using a sad, nervous tone. "The other kids don't like me, they can be violent sometimes. They call me names and push me around. Make fun of me because I have to go to a psychiatrist and plus I still haven't had my growth spurt yet. They all scare me and I was scared that maybe I'd get hurt really bad so I wanted something to protect myself if I needed to."

"Frank, if the other kids are bothering you then you need to tell someone," Mr. Stump said.

"I'm sorry, sir," I apologized.

Mr. Stump nodded, pushing his glasses up into place as he smiled at me.

-+-

I walked into the house the next day, setting my bag down onto the counter. I went downstairs to the basement, seeing Gee curled up into a little ball. I sat beside him, stroking his hair softly. Gee yawned, rubbing his eyes as he looked up at me.

"Have a nice nap, baby?" I asked.

He gave me a small smile and nodded. I pulled him up into my lap. Gee stretched and yawned, resting his head against my chest. He was curled into a little ball, content with my arms around him. I kissed his forehead and he smiled.

"Baby, daddy wants to do something," I said softly.

"What's that, daddy?" Gee asked.

"You hit me yesterday," I stated.

Gee whimpered, looking down. "I'm sowwy."

"I know you are, baby, but you still need a punishment," I told him.

Gee looked up and nodded. I stood up, setting him down on his feet. I went over to the storage closet, hearing Gee following quietly behind. I pulled out the chest and saw Gee gulp. He knew what was in here.

"Don't be nervous," I said softly, kissing his cheek.

Gee nodded and I pulled him closer. I kissed his neck, leaving bruises on the pale skin. I pulled the zipper down, pushing his onesie off his shoulders. It dropped down around his ankles and he stepped out of it.

"Good boy," I muttered as he blushed. "Gonna be good for daddy?"

He nodded and I smirked. My finger trailed along the semi in his panties. He whimpered, his knees shaking slightly.

"Want more, baby?" I asked.

He nodded again. "Please."

I smirked, pulling away as he whimpered. I opened the chest up, grabbing a pair of handcuffs. I attached one around his wrist, pulling the other one forward and locking it. Gee looked down at his cuffed hands in front of him, whimpering softly. I grabbed his chain leash, attaching it to his collar. My hands pulled down his panties and he kicked them away.