Chapter 14

PSAH got to 100k reads omfg thank you so much

~~

I was making out with some girl in an empty locker room during class. Jamia, I think her name was. I don't know and I don't really care. What I do care about is the raging boner in my jeans.

I pulled her hips against mine, grinding softly as I sucked on her neck. She gasped quietly, whimpering as she held tight onto my shoulders.

"Gonna suck me off, sweetheart?" I muttered.

"A-and you promise you'll be my friend?" She asked nervously.

I knew Jamia was a lonely girl. She didn't have many friends, none, actually. I knew she would do anything for a friend. So, I invited her here during class--which I knew she would eagerly accept.

"Of course I'll be your friend, baby," I lied.

Ha, like I'm ever gonna be friends with her.

She nodded, getting down on her knees in front of me. I smirked down at her, running a hand through her hair as she unbuckled my belt.

-+-

Gee and I were walking through a park on our way home from our date. He was holding onto my hand, rambling about something I had stopped paying attention two about two minutes ago. Something about his stuffies or his family. I don't know.

"And it was so nice," he finished.

I pushed him up against the tall, chain link fence. Gee gasped, looking up at me as I pressed my body against his. I kissed his neck, sucking on the skin. He whimpered, his head falling back against the metal to give me more access. I grabbed his ass, squeezing it and pulling his hips against mine.

I could feel he was already hard, his erection straining against the material of his thin tights. I turned him around, his face pressing against the fence as I lifted up his dress,  pulled his ass out and ground my erection against it. I got on my knees behind him, kneading his ass in my tattooed hands as he moaned. My hands grabbed onto the translucent black fabric as I pulled, ripping his tights. Gee gasped and looked back at me.

"M-my tights," he stuttered in shock.

"Don't worry, baby, I can steal you a new pair," I mumbled.

I looked at the hole in his tights, looking at his pale ass. My tongue ran along his hole as I spread his ass, feeling his legs shake.

"O-oh my god," he whimpered.

I smirked, my tongue running around his entrance. I felt his hand grip my hair and I growled quietly.

"Keep them up," I warned.

I felt his hand falter slightly before he pulled it away.

"Good boy," I muttered.

I stood up, pushing down my jeans and boxers. I slicked myself up with spit and precome, lining myself up. Gee was panting, slowly rocking his hips back. His fingers held a tight grip onto the chain link fence as his face pressed against it. My hips snapped forward all at once. Gee let out a soft scream, going straight up on his toes. I pulled out before slamming back in, groaning from the deep pressure in the pit of my stomach.

"Fuck," I muttered.

Gee was moaning loudly, pushing back against me. I took off my tie, putting it around his neck and tightening it. He gasped, eyes rolling back as I tugged on the tie. Gee's head fell back against my shoulder while I fucked him against this fence.