Chapter 9

~~

"Louise, can I talk to you in the other room? Privately?" My mom asked. "It's very important."

My mom led my aunt into the kitchen to talk alone. I sat out here, hearing the muffled voices slightly through the door.

"I'm very worried about Frankie," my mom said. "He's only six years old and he's done more stuff than he should. He's rather violent and mean. There's definitely something wrong with him."

"Like...mentally?" My aunt asked.

My mom must've nodded because the questioned was confirmed.

"What are you gonna do?" My aunt questioned.

"I don't know, I think I need to get him a psychiatrist or something," my mom said.

"Do you think this is because of his father?" My aunt wondered.

I couldn't hear any more because my aunt's daughter started crying. I looked into the little cradle where my baby cousin was crying since she just woke up from her nap. My aunt and mom hadn't even realized because their conversation was so important.

I looked down at her snotty face and waving arms. She was only two months old and still so small. I scrunched up my nose in disgust as her crying grew more and more irritating. It was like a constant ringing of shrieks and tears.

I grabbed a pillow from the couch, putting it over her face to muffle the sounds. I pushed down enough to make sure everything was blocked out. A part of me knew she couldn't breath but another part of me didn't care. I kept the pillow pressed over her face as her crying started to fade. I knew she was dying and I didn't care.

"Frank!" Someone screamed.

My mom grabbed me up in her arms and my aunt Louise picked up my baby cousin.

"What the hell were you doing?!" My aunt screamed. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

-+-

I sat with Gee on the couch, the two of us under a blanket as we watched a movie. Gee had insisted on it and I couldn't bring myself to say no to him. I looked over halfway through the movie and saw him sucking on his thumb. I grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand out of his mouth. Gee whined, putting it back.

"Stop it," I said, pulling his hand back out again.

Gee shook his head, scooting away to the other side of the couch and started sucking on his thumb again.

"Gee, that's bad for your teeth," I said, moving closer and grabbing his wrist.

He tugged his arm away, standing up and going to watch the tv from where he sat at the table, sucking on his thumb again. I got up and went over to where he was sitting in the chair. He looked up at me as I crossed my arms.

"You never got me my pacis," Gee said around his thumb.

I pulled his hand away and he stood up. Our bodies were close, the room seeming so small all of the sudden. The hot air seemed to form around us in the intense moment. It made my stomach turn, a heat in the pit of my stomach. Gee looked up at me defiantly, bringing his thumb into his mouth again.

"Stop," I said.

"Make me," he whispered.

That's all it took for me to push him against the table and pull his hand away as I connected our lips in a heated kiss. I turned him, bending him over the table. I lifted his skirt up, pulling his panties down so they fell around his ankles. Gee squeaked when I laid a sharp spank on his ass.