Epilogue

==========The Next Day==========

After that....incident....we left the temple the animals were in and instead returned to the large building behind the wall so Bee could help Naruto try and break in his new powers.

Everything was normal and calm, except....

I sighed deeply in frustration as I stared up at Yamato and Motoi who were both glaring daggers into my soul....Naruto's as well.

I don't see what I did wrong, I'm allowed to do whatever I want with my body and if I decide to let other person touch it that's no concern of anyone else.

"That's not right, you'll never make it in a fight! Fool ya fool!"

I looked up and saw Naruto groan angrily as he continued to try and stack the stone shapes on top of each other with his newfound powers. I found it pointless and refused to do it even though Bee offered. Besides that, I was suspicious of what was going on. Earlier loud explosions were coming from outside and the building we were in shook dangerously until we eventually ended up upside down.

Thankfully, Yamoto hurriedly made hand signs and used damn near all of his Chakra to conjure up a large forest to stop us from slamming into the ceiling (floor?) and being smashed into piles of gush. However, he had told EVERYONE what Naruto and I were doing and now Bee is talking a lot about teenage love, Guy was talking about sexual youth and reproduction, and Motoi is probably thinking of different ways to murder me....nothing new.

BOOM!!!

The forest shook heavily and a few trees toppled over as they increased the shakiness of the atmosphere and knocked over Naruto's block stacking progress. I frowned uncomfortably and hugged my knees to my chest as Bee gave Yamoto a small look then glanced back at Naruto who was anime crying over his lost progress.

"I'll....be back" Yamoto said slowly, walking towards the exit.

My eyes narrowed slightly and I watched suspiciously as he left the room quickly, secretly pulling a Kunai from his pouch. Motoi gulped slightly and turned towards me, noticing the suspicious look on my face.

Unless Yamoto's going outside to secretly satisfy his fetish of Kunai juggling....I'm pretty sure there's something out there, or someone.

'What the fuck?' Kinase said, snickering 'Kunai juggling fetish?!'

'Shut up, you!'

"Where's Yamoto going?" I asked as Naruto and Bee both turned towards Motoi who was sweating nervously.

"I tried to ignore it but it's kind of hard" Naruto admitted,  turning away from the stone blocks and facing Motoi "Guy Sensei left a while again and hasn't come back and now Yamoto left. To top it off, the building keeps shaking and I keep hearing explosions."

"NONESENSE!" Motoi said firmly, causing us both to jump "there are merely some small obstacles which will quickly be overcome! No need to worry about such trival things!"

Naruto frowned, unconvinced, as I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest. We glanced at each other and had already come to an understanding without any words having to be exchanged.

Something....no....someone is causing trouble out there.

"What kind of obstacles?" Naruto and I asked in unison.

Motoi gulped slightly and wrung his hands together as he let out a sort of nervous chuckle. Bee laughed slightly and watched in amusement as Motoi tried to think of what to say.