55. Team Kasai: Mission failed?!?!

~Ruka's POV~

As the Genjutsu had finished destroying itself, Hope and Kuro walked over to me, Kuro carrying Ryuku's body. Hope glanced down at the man I killed and walked over before kicking his body to the side, acknowledging the fact that he was dead.

"I'm sorry about your brother" she said, turning towards me with a small frown.

"Don't be sorry for something you didn't do" I replied simply "and besides, we still have two more we need to kill. Remember the mission said that four ninja escaped the prison. I killed him and you killed the one at the Sand Village."

"That's true" Kuro said "we just have to find them first."

"Well, you needn't look far."

We all took out our weapons and turned towards the voice to see two man standing there watching us with smirks on their faces. I angrily glared at them as one of them chuckled and took a small step forward.

"The fact that you were able to escape that Genjutsu means you're quite strong" the man said "but that ends here!"

Kuro set Ryuku down on the ground at a safe distance and took out a Kunai as I slid my sword from it's sheath. I noticed Kuro and Hope kept glancing at me every second and I realized they needed instructions. Now that Ryuku is dead, that automatically made me the team captain.

I sighed deeply and stared up at the two man, thinking of how to carefully plan this. The one that had spoken had a Kunai out and was waiting for our attack with a smirk on his face; while his partner in the back had his hands outstretched. Like he was waiting to use some sort of Jutsu.

"Ok" I whispered as Kuro and Hope listened "Hope take the left, Kuro take the right, and I'll take the middle. Be cautious of the man in the background, he looks like he has a trick up his sleeve but don't take your eye off the man with the Kunai."

They both nodded and Hope sprinted to the left as Kuro ran to the right. I gripped my sword tightly and ran towards the man in the back as he narrowed his eyes. Before I could reach him, the man with the Kunai ran in front of me and kicked me back as I skidded a few feet away. Hope ran towards him and began having an intense Kunai battle with him as Kuro ran towards the man I had been aiming for; causing him to smirk and make hand signs.

"Hidden Technique: Flames of Eternal Hell!"

Purple flames sprouted in front of the man and Kuro leapt back before they could touch him.

Purple flames...what kind of Jutsu is that?

A bird flying overhead swooped down slightly and accidentally let the flames hit him, instead of catching on fire, the bird let out a loud screech of pain and disintegrated into dust. I gasped in shock and Kuro's eyes widened as he leapt back even more. The man fighting Hope smirked and punched her in the stomach before leaping backwards and standing in front of the flames.

"The Dark Moore are unstoppable" he said evilly.

There it is again...Dark Moore? Where have I heard that name before...wait!

~Four years ago~
(Chapter. 78....Book 1)

"Just admit defeat Princess Kiyomizu" he said "we are the strongest clan you will ever meet! The Dark Moore! Just give up!"

~Present~

Oh, I remember now!

It was when I very first went on that mission with Hinata to free Naoki from Kuro. Back then Kuro was evil, but he was a part of this clan, wasn't he?