59. Training: The 11 tails vs. The Jashinist!

~Ruka's POV~

I laid on the ground, panting heavily and staring at the sky as Kazami watched me with an amused look. I slowly turned my head and observed all the damage I had done; trees were torn from the ground, medium sized craters were all over the ground, and the smell of burning wood spread throughout the forest.

"No" Kakashi Sensei said "your Chidori isn't even close to Sasuke's level."

Kazami nodded and scribbled something on the little clipboard she held as anger consumed me and I glared at Kakashi Sensei; letting him know he struck a nerve.

"I'm perfectly aware that my Jutsu, which I learned a month ago, is not better then the Jutsu of someone who's been doing it for 4 years!" I yelled.

"It doesn't matter how long someone trains for" he replied "what matters most is how strong your determination is to beat the goals you've set for yourself and if you have the courage to do things no one has done before. Now get back up."

"She's already done 7 of those things" Ryuku said frowning "shouldn't she take a break?"

"Nope" Kazami said, popping the 'p', "when she's on the battlefield do you think the enemy will just allow her to take a break? They'll use her weakness to their advantage."

I exhaled deeply and forced myself to stand up as Ryuku watched me with eyes of worry. Kakashi Sensei turned towards Kazami and gave her a nod as she started her timer. I got to work and did the proper steps, when it came time to infuse it with my Lightning Nature, I messed up and infused it with my Water Nature.

Worst mistake of my life....

The suppose to be Chidori, now infused with my Water Nature, exploded. Sending me flying backwards and skidding to a halt in front of Kakashi Sensei as water filled my craters, and my Chakra disappeared into the air. I groaned in pain and looked at Kakashi Sensei as he knelt down and patted my head.

"Sweetheart, it's called a Chidori....not a water-dori."

"Fuck off, dad....it hurt."

"Just trying to look out for you."

"What happened to my training with Kenshin?!" I asked, turning towards Kazami "I'd rather do that then be doing this!"

"I told you once" she said "the training I want you to do with Kenshin is way to advanced for you at the moment, so I want you to focus on, mastering things you already know."

"I hardly know Chidori!"

Kakashi Sensei held out his hand to me but I angrily pushed it away and got up on my own. Kazami noticed my anger and stayed completely silent, knowing what was about to come next.

"THIS IS STUPID!" I yelled.

"Ruka....." Kakashi Sensei began.

"NO!" I continued "DON'T FUCKING RUKA ME! I'M SICK OF THIS CHIDORI SHIT! I'LL LEARN IT ON MY OWN!"

I stormed away from them and wandered pointlessly through the forest for a few minutes before stopping completely. A strange feeling of sadness overcame me and I exhaled deeply, shaking my head. What did I yell at them for; they're just trying to help me and I'm acting like a spoiled brat.

I turned around, getting ready to go back and apologize, when a rustling sound stopped me in my tracks. I frowned slightly and saw a small glint of metal. I took my sword out and jumped out of the way just in time as a giant weapon with three blades on it thunked into the tree I had just been standing in front of.

What the actual hell....?

I growled angrily and looked up at who had tried to attack me. The man brought the weapon back to him and slung it over his shoulder before smirking and staring at me.