75. Anger

I stared at Kakashi Sensei for a long time, my head tilted slightly to the side.

Sakura hurriedly leapt away from me and stood next to Kakashi Sensei, wincing slightly from the injury on her back. Did he just ask me what I was doing; I thought that was pretty obvious. A sadistic smile spread across my face and I felt the seal Madara had put on my back start to pulse slightly.

"What am I doing?!" I repeated, giggling slightly "what are you stupid?!"

Sakura gasped slightly and Kakashi Sensei's eye widened slightly as Sasuke came over and stood next to me.

"What's wrong, Ruka" Kakashi Sensei asked "why are you doing this?"

"Because I felt like it" I said coldly, my eyes gleaming red before returning to their usual gold.

I saw Sakura stiffen slightly and stare at me in disbelief through teary eyes.

What right does she have to cry?!

She must be living the perfect life right now! Being able to cuddle against Naruto whenever she wants, but instead she's here trying to take Sasuke away from me!

How selfish can one person possibly be?!

"W-What happened to you" Sakura asked, tears slowly falling "if there's something wrong, we'll fix it!"

"You want to help me" I asked.

She nodded and stared at me hopefully, waiting for me to tell her what I needed done.

"If you to help me....then kill yourself."

Sakura gasped and stared at me in shock as I smirked and giggled again. Kakashi Sensei simply clenched his hands tightly into fist and stared at me.

"You don't want to do you?!" I said angrily "well then....ALLOW ME TO DO IT FOR YOU!"

I tightened my grip on my sword and charged at Sakura as she gasped and took a step back. Before I could reach her, Kakashi Sensei stepped in front of me and deflected my attack with his Kunai. I glared at him angrily and he simply frowned before raising his headband up, revealing his Sharingan.

"Hn" Sasuke said, walking towards us with a Chidori around his hand "I'll take care of Kakashi. Have fun with Sakura."

"Hai."

I kicked Kakashi Sensei away from me and before he could approach me again Sasuke engaged in a fierce battle with him. I turned towards Sakura and gave her a sinister smile as I activated my Kaneme.

"THAT'S YOUR DAD, RUKA!" She yelled "I'M YOUR FRIEND! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

"Friend?!" I exclaimed, anger boiling inside of me like hot water "YOU'RE A FAKE FRIEND!"

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU WHORE!"

I made the water in Sakura's body wrap around her leg nerves, temporarily stopping them. I then charged at Sakura and before she had time to react I infused Chakra into my foot and kicked her hard in the stomach, sending her flying backwards and off of the bridge. I ran towards the edge of the bridge and jumped over it before landing on the water below. Sakura, however, slammed hard into the water sending it flying everywhere.

She tried to get up but I ran over to her and kicked her again, this time in the back making her fly forward and slam into a pillar, coughing up blood. She hastily got up and faced me panting heavily as she wiped the blood away from her mouth. I infused my sword with Chakra and held it up in a fighting stance as Sakura frowned angrily and tightened her black gloves.