1. Konoha's knuckle head ninja!

"Mom!"

My eyes remained closed as the sunlight penetrated through my window and sprawled itself across my eyelids. Giving them that annoying shade of red which made them burn slightly.

"Mommy!"

I exhaled deeply and my eyes slowly opened as I looked up into a pair of familiar brown eyes.

"Finally!" The little Neko complained as her tail swished back and forth in annoyance "you sleep for a long time mommy!"

I laughed softly and rubbed her head as her ears nervously twitched. At first I wondered why; then when I saw something that made my eyes widened.

"Naoki!" I said alarmed "did you cut your hair?!"

"Maybe" she said slowly giving me a guilty smile.

"You did!" I said glaring at her "you're too young to be cutting you hair by yourself!"

"I'm seven years old mommy" she protested "besides I wanted to look more badass like Sakura-sama!"

"Don't say bad words" I scolded flicking her forehead.

"That's not a bad word" she said rubbing her forehead "Hinata-sama says it all the time."

Hinata...!

I exhaled deeply and sat up as Naoki scooted away to give me more room. I don't know why but today feels so different. I feel like something is going to happen today.

"Mommy" Naoki said snapping me from my daze "I woke you up because I wanted to go to the park today!"

"Oh" I said smiling "you mean the new park that opened up yesterday?"

"Yeah!" Naoki exclaimed as her eyes lit up in excitement.

I chuckled and got out of bed as I began to slip my clothes on. I noticed Naoki was already dressed and I couldn't help but roll me eyes. I spoil her to much...

After I had finished my morning routine I slipped on my shoes and left the room with Naoki holding my hand and smiling happily.

As we walked down the long hallway of the castle I frowned. It feels so weird being a princess and living in a large castle like this; it's like I'm hiding behind a mask. Naoki enjoyed every second of luxury she received, but I didn't really know how to react.

"Yo!"

I turned my head and saw Ryuku walking alongside me as I smiled.

"Good morning Niichan" I said smiling.

"Where you going" he asked curiously.

"I'm taking Naoki to the new park that opened yesterday" I replied "do you want to come?"

"You should come Ryuku-sama!" Naoki said jumping around.

"It sounds fun" Ryuku said frowning "but I have to work...you guys know that."