54. Team Kasai: Escape from Hell

I slowly opened my eyes and saw nothing but red.

Everywhere I turned I saw red; it wasn't a deep red that completely blocked my vision, but it seemed to be wrapped around my entire body. I squinted my eyes carefully and looked to see I had a cloak of red Chakra surrounding me, somewhat similar to Naruto's, and behind me were three long tails.

Wait....THREE?!?!

Oh, that's not good! I thought I was only suppose to start off with one! Now I already have three, I sighed deeply, at least that means I only have eight to go. I squinted my eyes even more and saw that man standing in front of me, the same man that had killed Ryuku. He was bleeding heavily from his mouth and arms yet he still held that evil smirk on his face.

I bit my lip and frustration and was about to attack him, when the words from that woman echoed in my mind.

"Naruto cares a lot about you. Do you really want him to worry more if he sees you like this one day?"

I smiled slightly when, suddenly, I felt a large pain radiating throughout my entire body. Causing me to wince and fall to the ground.

'You should just go back and let me take care of this' Kinase said simply.

'No.'

There was a long moment of silence and I felt another pain, stronger this time, course throughout my body as I let out a small scream.

'Don't be stupid' Kinase said bitterly 'you're not strong enough to take down someone like him. You're weak, Ruka.'

I ignored her and slowly stood up from the ground as a strange burning sensation spread across my skin. Is this what it feels like to borrow the Chakra of a tailed beast; it hurts more then I thought it would.

'I don't need your help' I said angrily, forcing my hand to move to my weapons pouch.

'You've always needed my help! You've been weak since the moment you were born, and you're still weak to this day! Don't try and act like you're not!'

'I said....I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!!'

I took a Kunai out of my pouch and stabbed myself hard in the arm as the red cloak surrounding me started to slowly dim away. I bit my lip hard as the red Chakra slowly went back inside of me and blood spilled from where I had stabbed my arm.

'You'll regret this....'

I smirked and threw the Kunai to the side as the red Chakra finally disappeared and left me with my clothes slightly burnt and my skin the same way. The man stared at me for a long time and I stared back as someone stood next to me. I looked up and saw Hope and Kuro; Kuro looking slightly beat up.

"What the fuck am I suppose to do with this now" Hope demand, waving a seal in my face.

"Go get Ryuku's body" I said firmly "I'll deal with this guy."

"But...."

"Go!"

Hope glanced at Kuro then sighed deeply as they both ran over to his body.

"I'm surprised you broke free" the man said "I thought you were gonna stay in that monster forever."

I pulled my sword out of it's sheath and charged at him, he simply smirked and sidestepped me as I brought my foot back and roundhouse kicked him. Seeing as we're both damaged from what Kinase did earlier, the kick wasn't as powerful as I wanted it, but he still got hurt regardless. He slid back a few feet and took out the same dagger he used to kill Ryuku.