72. The love confession

"Karin" Sasuke said, keeping his voice quite as we leapt throughout the building "can you sense Danzo's Chakra yet?"

"No" she said, her face scrunched in frustration "we'd have to stop moving in order for me to be able to focus more."

Sasuke nodded and we all leapt behind a wall as Karin crouched down and closed her eyes, trying to detect where Danzo was. I glanced at Suigetsu and watched as he played around with Zabuza's sword and swung it at nothing in particular. Jugo remained silent the whole time and glanced at everyone before looking away.

"SPREAD OUT!"

All of our eyes widened in surprise and we all looked to see men in armor running around and searching, their swords out.

"FIND SASUKE UCHIHA!"

"They know we're here" Suigetsu said annoyed as he slung the sword over his shoulder "sheesh! How the hell did they even find out?!"

"Zetsu" I concluded as everyone turned towards me "he's the only way they could have possibly found out."

"That is the only way" Karin said, adjusting her glasses "but why would he rat us out?"

"Who cares why" Sasuke said, standing up and taking out his sword "he led us here and that's all he needed to do. Karin, look for Danzo, we'll take care of them."

Karin nodded and closed her eyes again as Sasuke walked off, his Sharingan gleaming in the dim light. Suigetsu smirked and raced off to join him as Jugo calmly stood up and walked in the same direction.

"Stay out of trouble, nerd" I said teasingly, standing up and sliding my sword from its sheath.

I saw Karin tense in anger but she kept her eyes closed on her continued search for Danzo. I folllowed after Sasuke and immediately a man in armor charged at me. I held my sword up and deflected his attack easily causing him to gasp in surprise and take a step back. He raised his sword again and it began to glow blue with Chakra but I activated my Kaneme before forcing the water in his body to wrap around his leg nerves.

The man fell to the ground and I stabbed him in a small opening on his neck as he gave a small groan then stopped moving entirely. These guys don't seem at all hard to kill, this will be a piece of cake for me.

Another man charged at me and I deflected his attack before stabbing him in his neck with a kunai then kicking him away from me. A heard rapid footsteps approaching me and I spun around to see a man charging at me. Before he could reach me, a sword sailed right through his armor and sliced him completely in half as Suigetsu smirked and looked up at me.

"Be more careful, I can't be your knight in shining armor all the time" he said, winking at me.

"Creep."

Suigetsu anime fell and landed hard on the ground as I walked away from him to go find Sasuke.

"WE COULD HAVE HAD SOMETHING!" I heard him yell to my retreating back.

I giggled and ignored him before tripping a man that was running towards me, stabbing him hard in the neck. Where the hell did Sasuke disappear to? I saw a bright flash of light and heard screams of pain as 20 or so man all suddenly dropped to the ground, electrocuted.

There he is.

I started to walk over there when the ground started to shake slightly and I felt an immense amount of Chakra approaching at a fast rate. I gasped slightly and stopped in my tracks as Sasuke killed a man running towards him and looked up, trying to identify the running footsteps and immense Chakra.

If it's Naruto.....I have a lot of explaining to do.

"UCHIHA!!!!!!!"

My eyes widened and seconds later the ceiling above us broke and a man came falling through it before landing on the ground, a large cloud of smoke billowed in the air and I couldn't identify him yet but it definitely wasn't Naruto.