24. No matter what

Something I made and put on YouTube because I was bored ^.^

*Top or Side*

-Song: La, La, La by Naughty boy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sakura angrily clenched her hands into fist and glared at Sasuke as he continued to stare at us. I could pratically feel the sorrow and anger radiating off of her. Sakura nodded firmly and charged at Sasuke as I just stood there. Why am I not doing anything? I feel like my muscles have tightened up and prevented me from moving.

Sasuke glared at Sakura as she approached and slowly raised his sword towards her. Before the two could make contact, Yamoto stood in front of Sasuke and tried to deflect his sword, but for some strange reason his Kunai went right through the sword as Sasuke stabbed him in his chest; close by his heart. Sakura gasped and leapt back as Yamoto winced and slumped against a rock. Sasuke dug the sword deeper into his chest, and Yamoto winced again. A feeling of bloodlust consumed me and I tightly closed my eyes.

'Stop it Kinase' I pleaded anxiously as she growled in response.

'I'm sick of this brat acting like he's all that!'

"That block" Sasuke said "was the wrong one. My snake sword has the ability to make other weapons go right through it."

Yamoto winced again as Naruto slowly stood up and clutched his side.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE SASUKE!" Naruto yelled angrily "KILL ME WITH THAT DAMN SWORD OF YOURS BUT LEAVE THEM ALONE!"

Sasuke smirked and yanked his sword out of Yamoto's chest before infusing his sword with Chidori and charging towards Naruto. I gasped and snapped out of my daze as I pulled out my sword; I know it will probably just go right through his, but I have to try. I stood in front of Naruto just as Sasuke reached him and held out my sword. Sasuke swung his sword in my direction and I closed my eyes when...

Clang!

I gasped and opened my eyes just in time to see Sasuke's sword clang harmlessly against my own. Sasuke's eyes widened and he leapt back before glaring at me angrily.

"How the hell did you...?!"

Sasuke let his sentence drift off and simply continued to glare daggers at me. Even though I had saved Naruto, I too was surprised that my sword had made contact with his. Kinase stirred around again and I forced down the bloodust attitude as much as I could. Sasuke lept backwards and on top of the cliff as he stared at us.

"You know" Sasuke said when I finally got the feeling to go away "I remember when you use to be a stuttering, idiotic girl. So innocent and young...now look at you...still pathetic."

I growled angrily and clenched my sword tightly as I resisted the urge to lash out at him and use my teeth to rip his flesh from his body.

Ew...what?!

"I have nothing to say to you" I replied coldly.

"It's a big improvement if you ask me" Sasuke continued, smirking "you went from getting beat by your Grandparents to beating other people...must run in the family."

My eyes widened and Naruto laid a comforting hand on my shoulder which I ignored. He...he mentioned my grandparents. The one's that use to...

My eyes became extremely itchy and I felt Kinase getting closer and closer to snapping entirely. He's just trying to provoke me; I can muster through this; I have to muster through this. Yamoto stood back up and turned towards Sasuke as he got a serious look on his face.