16. You make me want to kill myself

I feel warm.

So warm...so secure.

Usually, I'm always on highest alert and always uncomfortable no matter what I'm doing. Even on the hottest of days I still feel cold.

However, I didn't feel like that now. I felt like I was wrapped in a blanket of warmness; being sheltered from the harsh and cruel living of the outside world.

I snuggled closer to the warmth; wanting more of it. Wanting to stay in this warm embrace forever.

What's making me feel like this?

Why do I feel this way?

I feel weak and vulnerable when I'm suppose to be strong and alert.

I feel safe and warm when I'm suppose to be always in danger and cold.

Why?

I slowly opened my eyes and they were met with nothing but black. I tilted my head back slightly and I had to bit my cheek hard to keep myself from screaming.

Naruto...

He was...holding me! He was holding me around my waist and sleeping!

Why am on his bed?!

How did I get here?!

Panic filled me as those thoughts clouded my mind and I tried to push away from him so I wouldn't wake him up. Right when I was about to slip out of his grasp he frowned slightly and tightened his grip on my waist before nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

I turned beet red and whimpered slightly as I looked around.

Thankfully, everyone was still sleeping but that didn't help the situation I was in. I glanced down at Naruto's chest and now that his jacket was off I could see the other necklace.

I felt my heart drop in my stomach.

It was...that necklace...

It was lying comfortably on his chest and my eyes grew wide as I stared at it

Why does he still have that?!

Why didn't he just throw it away?!

My eyes became itchy and I felt anger and depression swirling inside of me.

I hate him...!

I HATE HIM SO MUCH!

I squirmed out of his grasp and once I did I grabbed a Kunai and ran into the bathroom; closing the door quietly behind me.

I HATE HIM!

Instead of cutting myself like I usually do; I raised the Kunai and tightly closed my eyes.